that walk along the beach

We were on our way to Langkawi right now. I just woke up and I'm looking outside. It was insanely beautiful.  All the houses were near the coast. My mouth dropped when I saw the scenery.
"Woah." Jungkook whispered besides me.
"That's insanely- I don't even know what to say." Taehyung said.

I just nodded and stared outside. The waters were clearer than the sky and there were a even a couple of dolphins jumping out of the water and diving back in.
Once we reached the island, we all took our suitcases and got into our hotel rooms. I had a pill to refrain me from being seasick when we were on the boat. The effect wore off right after we arrived but then the medicine makes you sleepy. I took a long nap which lasted half a day surprisingly. It was already night. I heard a knock on my door and I stood up to go open it. It was Jungkook.

"Hey, did you just wake up?" He asked.
"Yeah." I mumbled, still not fully awake yet.
"Want to go take a walk on the beach?"
"Sure. I could use some fresh air right now." I said.

We went to the beach and started walking along the coast.

"It's prettier at night. With the moon and the stars around reflecting onto the water." I paused then continued, "The world suddenly seems smaller at this moment. There's not a single worry and everything around is beautiful."

"You know, I completely agree. The sky is so clear and there are not a single cloud to block out the view of the stars. But there's something you forgot to describe with this beautiful view right now." He said, with a slight smile.

I cocked one eyebrow up, showing confusion. What was he talking about? I thought hard about what I missed.

"That got you thinking, huh?"
I nodded.

"You know, you're more beautiful than anything you just said." He says.

Did he really just say that? I gone silent. I don't know what to say! Help! I want to scream. But in a good way. See? I feel like I'm mumbling shit but this is all inside my head now. I'm nervous. Are my hands sweating? That was weird. I'm being awkward. Pepper, please stop.

"I-"
He leaned in and turned his head a bit. He was going to kiss me. He was going to kiss me! I have butterflies in my stomach! I could explode right now. Why am I still so happy even though this wasn't the first time? Pepper. Be. Quiet. Who am I even talking to? I'm insane. I'm having too many thoughts. Remind self to not drink too much orange juice on a boat and getting high or something. Maybe they spiked the orange juice so I'm drunk right now. I'm so weird. I need help.

Anyways, back to reality. I leaned in and kissed back. His lips met mine and we started out at a soft and slow pace as our lips moved faster and the kisses turned rougher. His lips moved off my lip and went down my neck. I became dominant and put kisses down his jaw. His lips went onto my neck again and sucked on it. We both stopped after we got tired. Woah, we just made out and he just gave me a hickey.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it." He said.
After a second, he said something else before I got to even think.
"You know what? I'm not even sorry. I love you. You're too beautiful and I just want you to be mine. Will you be my girlfriend?"