rat out

I woke up feeling warmth in the bed right next to me. I stretched my arms out and hit something.
"Ow."
I recognized the voice and opened my eyes.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I said while smiling after seeing how cute he seems.
"It's fine. Feeling better?" He asked.
"Yeah."
My phone was buzzing constantly.
"Can I have my phone for a second?" I asked because I was sleeping on the left side and Jungkook is on the right which is the nightstand where I put my phone on last night.

He handed my phone and I unlocked my home screen.
My Twitter was literally blowing up with tweets again. What is it this time?

@ bangossiptanboys: An anonymous source has provided bangtangossipboys.com (our website) with this picture on the bottom. Is this true or just photoshopped very well? We'll let you guys vote! *picture here and a poll next to it*

It was the picture of us sleeping on the same bed.I scrolled to the latest tweet they posted.

@ bangtangossipboys: 92% of you guys thinks that the photo is real. Our team agrees too. On the last broadcast, they staged a kiss but many fans thought it was real. Could their relationship as friends before been closer and get into an actual relationship as a couple?

It was bad enough the media and the fans are spamming questions and theories. The worse thing is that picture is real and the fans won't be convince easily this time. It must've been taken when me and Jungkook were sleeping. We have someone within us that is ratting us out.

"What's wrong?"
I handed him my phone and he looked at it with a mixed expression of anger and embarrassment.
"Who told the media?" He asked.
"I don't know."

I heard some voices in the living room but could not hear who they belonged to or what they said.

I heard a light knock on the door with paced breathing.
"Come in?" I said which came out as a question instead.
"I'm so sorry. I-I got jealous. I didn't m-mean to." TaeHyung ran in with his face full of tears.