is it too late

ϟ-jungkook's POV-ϟ

After what happened with me, Tae and Pepper, she has been avoiding all of us. She's still upset with me. I don't blame her. I just randomly got into "hulk mode." I guess I'm over protective? Or I'm just crazy. I don't deserve her. Still, I wish we could at least be friends.

I went on our skype chat from before. She said she was staying for 3 weeks. She came 3 weeks ago though. She's leaving today? I have to at least say goodbye. She blocked me on Skype. The only chance I have is to go to the airport. I need to get her back. The last couple of days have been so boring and long without her. I need her in my life.

Everyone was at least somehow upset at me about beating Tae up. I only have one choice. I ran down the stairs and called a taxi.

"Incheon International Airport."
I called Jin.
"Jungkook."
"Hyung, I'm sorry. I really am. I'm on my way to the airport to at least say goodbye. I get that everyone hates me right now but I'm coming to make things right."
"I don't hate you." He said with a sigh,"I'm just disappointed."
"I know. I was being selfish. I'm coming to apologize to not only her but to everyone. Please stall for me. Don't let her inside the gates please. I really do love her."
"Good. Make sure this is something special. You can't just say sorry. You have to make it sound like you really mean it. I know you mean it but you need to make her believe you."
"Thanks hyung, I owe you one." I said and hung up.

After about half an hour, we finally got there. I wonder how Jin is holding up.
I payed the taxi driver and ran to the departure gate as quick as I can.

She was already on the middle of the security. I had no way of going inside without getting security to drag me away.
"Pepper! I'm sorry! I really am. Please hear me out!" I yelled.
I saw her looking at me by the corner of her eyes but pretended not to hear. Anna nudged her and she just shook it off.

There was a tourist group really close with a megaphone. I grabbed it out of the tour guide's hands.

"Pepper. I'm truly sorry. Same as Tae, I wasn't thinking. I didn't mean to hurt you or him. I really mean it. I don't know what was on my mind at that time. How can I make it up for you?" I asked.

She turned her head back.
"If you really do love me then tell the media about how you think of me. With all true words." She said.
"If I do, can you at least unblock me? I really want to be forgiven."
"Yes. Bye Jungkook, I'll message you later. If you actually do it, of course."
She turned her back against me and walked into the plane gates.