oops

I woke up to the gentle touch on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw all the boys crowding around me.
"What?" I asked as I sat up.
"You passed out, you have a high fever." Jungkook said as he gave me some pills and gave me a glass of water.
"Here, take this. It'll reduce your fever."
I say up and put the pills in my mouth and chugged it down with water.
"How long was I out for?" I asked.
"About half an hour." Jin said.
I still felt warm, dizzy and my head was pounding.
"You should get some sleep, we'll leave." Namjoon said.
The boys all left but Jungkook was the last and right when he was about to close the door, I stopped him.
"Wait, I can't fall asleep." I said.
I heard the door close but footsteps leading back then I saw his face.
He sat on the chair next to my bed and put his hand in mine and held it tightly.
"Close your eyes, I promise I'll be here the whole time." He said.
I looked at him one more time and closed my eyes.
***
I woke up with a hand in mine and suddenly remembered it was Jungkook's. I smiled at that thought.
I opened my eyes and saw him sitting on the chair still with his head on the bed. He looks cute asleep too. I put a blanket over him and got out of bed. I feel way better than before but I just have a headache at the moment. I took a painkiller and swallowed it with water. We didn't have anything to do today but we have a week until we have to go to the next stop so we get to stay in Malaysia for a while. I plugged in my earbuds and played Dean's album. My top three favorite songs from his album 130 Mood : TRBL is Half Moon, Bonnie and Clyde, and 21. I really like his music and the music videos too. All of his music videos are really artistic and had a deeper meaning than some other regular music videos. The plots really make you think. I never listened to him until recently.
I looked over at the head still asleep. I heard soft little snores and I smiled.

About half an hour later, he woke up. By that time, I already felt fine.
"Let's get revenge on one of the hyungs."
"Sure." I said.
I decided to choose Yoongi. He was the laziest one and he loves sleep so he was a heavy sleeper. Me and Jungkook filled up plastic cups with water and placed them everywhere on the floor in his room so it blocked his path to the door. I used a leftover cup and threw it as his face. He just ignored it first but I threw another one and he slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

"Woah." He said. "You two are so dead."
He stood on his bed and looked around.
"You only have two choices. Either take a leap of faith, make it, and we will clean it all up, or have it spilled everywhere and you clean it yourself." Jungkook said.
"You devil maknae." Yoongi pointed.

He looked one more time and jumped. He made the jump and as soon as we saw his foot touch the ground near the door, we started running but Yoongi somehow slipped and his foot hit a cup, spilling it, and causing all the other cups to fall like dominoes. Me and Jungkook laughed. Deep inside, I felt bad but it was funny too. Plus, he made the jump so I would help clean up.