kidnapped

As we got off the plane and to the airport, the oppas came to get us.
"Hey guys!"Jimin said with a huge smile mostly towards Anna.
Jin was staring and almost drooling at Jaelyn. The others were actually normal.

We got into a car the manager made me, Anna, and Jaelyn sit in the front since they were going to film the boys and not us. We were just there to kind of watch and stuff. We got to participate and some stuff too but they weren't recorded to be put in the show. There was a barrier between the backseats being recorded and where we sat but it was like a taxi barrier thing where you can still open the window to talk and stuff.

The manager told us what was going to happen meanwhile the boys happily went into the van.

"People are going to "kidnap" them as I go into the office in LA. Don't tell them anything. We don't want you three thinking something is wrong. Just go along with it and act like you  guys are scared too."
"Okay." We responded.

When we drove to the LA areas that wasn't close to the airport, I figured we were close as the van went slower.

There were cameras set up in the van already and us three just sit in the second row while the others sit in the the third and forth rows.

"Are we almost at the hotel?" Jungkook asked.
The manager turned his head back and looked at me signaling me it was time.
"We're almost at the office." He said.
"Oh, the office." Namjoon nodded.
"Ah... I have to sign something... I have this... problem with my visa." The manager muttered.
"Ah~mm." Jungkook understood.
"If I don't do that, I'll be an illegal visitor."
As he parked the van in the parking lot, he said that he would be going to the office and come back.

"We just have to wait in here, right?" Hoseok asked.
"Yeah, we're gonna come back real quick." The manager said.

We started talking to the boys and I saw 3 tall figures coming towards us and I knew this was it. I eyed Anna and Jaelyn to make them stop talking for parts that they will put on the show. The show can't have our appearances on any episodes.

The tall figures came over and two came into the backseat and one came into the front. The two in the back sat on the end of Hoseok and another sat next to Jungkook. The face on Hoseok was priceless and me, Anna and Jaelyn were just smiling trying not to make any noise and to hide our smiling faces from their eyes.

When the guy opened the back door, Hoseok jumped a bit and caused the van to shake a little and Namjoon made a face at Hoseok's reaction but himself looked scared too. A police car drove past and Jungkook was eyeing it. Manager wasn't there and I could tell they were panicking.

I sat there trying to look scared but I feel like I failed. One of the guys opened the door of the drivers seat and drove us to somewhere.

The boys were forced to get out first and we left after the part was filmed with a camera that was installed on the outside of the van and then us three had to go inside. The 3 men sat the boys down. We sat on chairs that were set up across from them.

Namjoon translated everything to the boys when the 3 men talked.

"Look straight ahead." The guys yelled.
Jungkook looked confused and worried.
"Hey you, stop looking around."
Jungkook looked straight ahead.
"Take off your hats and put them on the table. Take your hats off. It's disrespectful."
They of course, obeyed and we sat across from them staring at them.
"Sorry." Namjoon said.

"Take your shoes off."
Everyone took their shoes off and all I could see was Jungkook's iron man socks. I wanted to laugh so badly but I knew I would then screw this up.

Anna eyed me about his socks and the corners of my mouth smiled but the I went back into straight face mode.

After a couple of more commands, the told us to go to sleep and get ready to wake up early tomorrow night.

There were 3 extra rooms and me, Anna and Jaelyn went into those rooms which were next to each other. The other boys opened the door after they left to check if they were still there. We decided it was best to just sleep. After lying on the bed for half an hour, on my phone the whole time, I heard snores from the main room. I decided to go to sleep.