Chapter 35: At Peace...

I'M SO SORRY!!!!! I WAS BUSY WITH SO MUCH HOMEWORK, AND BLAME WRITER'S BLOCK FOR DIS!!!!!!!

Anyways, enjoy!

~Yumeko-senpai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So... What your saying is... If we find the most likely place where a ghost would be, we would find (Y/N) there as well....? That's a very common plan, for ghost hunting though." Scott says, as Fibi raises an eyebrow, along with crossing her arms.

"What? it's not like you have a better plan. Do you.... Scottie~?" Fibi teases, as Scott shakes his head. "You've got a point there, Fibi. We'll go with your plan. Do we need to tell the guys, though?" Mike says, as Fibi shakes her head.

"We can do it ourselve-......" Fibi's voice trails off, as she glares at the space between Scott and Mike. They both turn around, seeing Vincent glaring back at Fibi, along with Jeremy and Fritz behind him.

"Why hello there, Purple Man... It's nice to see you again.... Am I right~?" Fibi says, crossing her arms. "What the hell is she doing here?!" Vincent yells, as he clenches his fists.

"Hey Vincent! Take it easy! She's here to help us! Help us get (Y/N) back!" Mike says, as Vincent growls. "As if I'd fall for that lie!" Vincent yells, as he held his knife, and charged at Fibi.

"Vincent! No!" Scott says, as he tries to stop Vincent from hurting Fibi. Luckily, Fibi was fast enough to dodge all his attacks, plus she is a ghost after all.

"Stop wasting your time, Vincent. I'm not here to hurt you." Fibi says, still dodging. "Oh 'I'm not here to hurt you' my ass!" Vincent yells.

Fibi begins to growl at Vincent, while Vincent growls back at her. Scott gets between them, "Stop it! Both of you!" Scott yells, as they both continue to growl at each other.

Scott sighs, and pulls out a needle from his pocket. Scott points it to Vincent. He flinches and whimpers. Fibi bursts out laughing at Vincent, "Ha! A murderer that's afraid of needles!? How ridiculous!!" She exclaims, as she wipes away an imaginitive tear.

Mike glares at Fibi, "Kid. Stop. You'll make things worse." Mike says to Fibi, as she growls, and scoffs at him. "Oh fuck you, Mike." Fibi snarls, as Mike growls. "Watch your language, young lady." Mike growls.

Vincent begins growling at her, but then Scott growls back at him. He glares at Scott then sighs in irritation. "Fine. Fuckers." Vincent mumbles to himself.

(Shit. I just turned this into PurplePhone XD)

Scott sighs, "Please, just this one time, Vincent." Scott says, as Fibi and Vincent sighed. "Fine." They say in unison.

"Anyways, guys. Fibi, can help us find, (Y/N)." Mike explains, as Vincent cocked his head to the side. "H-How can s-she help u-us, f-find (Y-Y/N)...?" Jeremy asks, still hiding behind Fritz.

"I may know where she is." Fibi says, as she stands on her feet. "MAY KNOW?!" Vincent yells, as Scott growls at him, "Vincent shut up!".

~Meanwhile at your crisis~

"I'm not going to be your puppet! Neither will they anymore!" You yelled as you tried to protect the three children from the girl.

The girl lets out a dark and demonic laugh. "oH.... ArE YoU....?" She says, as you felt something dark behind you. You slowly turned around, and saw the three children, being controlled by white strings.