Chapter 18: Siblings

As you guys went in the house, you could hear the grumbling noises. You turn to look at everyone, they were blushing. "Are you guys hungry?" You asked, with a confused look. They all nodded, while blushing. You giggle a little, and led them inside. You could see Richard and Chris playing cards, and Elizabeth preparing something. "What are you preparing, Elizabeth?" You asked, and smelled Elizabeth's cooking. "I overheard you guys outside, and you were hungry... So... you know... Take... A seat..." Elizabeth said shyly, as she tasted her cooking. She smiled, as the gang sat on the table.

"Okay... I'll be in my room, Elizabeth. Just need to rest a bit..." You said, as you headed up the stairs, into your bedroom. You went in your room, and crashed on your bed. You took a quick look at your palm, and it was still there. The number signifying your last days, alive. "30 days to go... Well I can't be bummed out- What the fuck am I saying? I'm going to die, in 30 days. These are my final days, to spend with my friends... And Sue... My only sister..." You thought to yourself. You cried silently, not letting the others hear you cry. You whispered to yourself, "Someone...Help...Me..."

~Meanwhile at the gang~

It was silent. No one talking. It was an awkward silence. Well, until Richard exclaimed, "Ha! I win! Pay up, Chris!". Chris looked upset, and gave Richard 10 bucks. Richard laughed at Chris' defeat. "So, Elizabeth... How long have you been here?" Scott asked, as Elizabeth was stirring her cooking. "Well... To be exact... I have been here for 5 years." Elizabeth answered. "Oh... And how long have you been with Chrystal and Richie?" Vincent asked, while grinning pervertedly. "FOR THE LAST TIME, GRAPE! DON'T CALL ME RICHIE!!!!" Richard yelled from the living room. "AND I TOLD YOU TO NEVER CALL ME GRAPE!!!" Vincent yelled back. 

Elizabeth chuckled, and all of us laughed. "Well, Chris and Richard, I met them a year after." Elizabeth said, as she placed, five separate bowls of soup, a huge bowl of mashed potatoes with gravy, and a glass of ice tea.

Jeremy tasted the soup, and his eyes widened. "This is... AWESOME!!!" Jeremy exclaimed, while he kept eating his soup. Fritz didn't even hesitate, he just dug in and ate his meal. All of them were just staring at him, while eating soup, and mashed potatoes. "This is absolutely delicious, Elizabeth!" Scott complimented. Elizabeth blushed, and looked away. "Thanks." She murmmered. Mike was just staring blanlly into space, until he received a smack on the back of his head. He groaned, and looked irritated. He turned around it was Elizabeth. "Eat up, I'm not making seconds." Elizabeth said, in a serious tone.

Mike started eating, and everyone felt awkward. Until Fritz spoke up, "Your food is amazing, Elizabeth! Where did you learn to cook like this?". Elizabeth blushed, and twiddled her thumbs. "I learned from (Y/N)... She's the real cook here!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "Oh... I see..." Fritz said, as he finished his food.

~Awhile later~

"Okay men. We better go, it's 6:00 in the morning. Plus, with all the day-off we've been having, Boss moved us to the Day Shift, temporarily." Scott said, as he stood up from the table. "Really!? Finally away from hell!!!" Mike exclaimed. Elizabeth was silent, as she picked up the plates. Everyone stared at her. She looked like she was sad. She sighed, as she placed the plates on the sink, but she managed to crack them.

They heard it, but didn't want to talk about it. "Hey, Elizabeth, are you alr-" Mike got cut off, "I'm fine." Elizabeth said, as she walked out the room, and sat on the couch, with Richard and Chris, while rubbing her temples. "What's up, Lizzy?" Chris asked. "Just having a slight headache... Don't worry, I'll be fine..." Elizabeth said, trying to regain her focus. Chris placed a hand on her shoulder, "Maybe you should rest a bi-" but got cut off. "I SAID I'M FINE!" Elizabeth exclaimed, in anger. She stormed out the house, through the back door, while she slammed the door close.