Chapter 6: Movie Night

You played the horror film, as you sipped on your tea. It was 7:30 in the morning, and you decided to make breakfast. "Hm... Pancakes will be fine for me." You said, as you paused the horror film again, and made pancakes in the kitchen. "*sigh*.... It's so quiet without Sue. Maybe I should invite the guys over to watch a movie... Today is a day off, so maybe we can watch something with my best friend, (B/F/N)." You said to yourself, as you made 3 pancakes. You held your cellphone, and called Jeremy. "Hey, Jeremy?" You asked, as he answered. "Y-Yeah? W-What is it (Y-Y/N)?" Jeremy asked in a stuttering voice. "Why are you stuttering?" You asked, curiously, as you flipped the pancakes. "Um... N-No reason..." Jeremy replied, in another stuttering tone.

"Okay, then. I was thinking of having a movie night, with the gang at 6. Also I'm inviting a friend of mine, how does that sound?" You asked Jeremy, as you placed the pancakes on a plate. "Don't mind me by asking, but what movie are we going to watch?" Jeremy asked, without a stutter. "We could watch anything you guys like, we'll have a marathon. How does that sound?" You said removing your apron, and reaching for the maple syrup, in the fridge. "Sounds nice, (Y/N). I'll send a text to the others. Hey, I don't have Mike's number. In fact I don't think any of us have his number, since he was always the loner. Oh sorry, I go to go. See you later, (Y/N)!" Jeremy said, as he hung up.

"Rude." You said, pouring maple syrup on the pancakes. You browsed around your phone, and noticed your contacts. You still had Mike's number. "I thought, I deleted Mike's number..." You said, as you saw The description on your phone.

"The Sweetest Boyfriend Ever!"

It even had a heart, that made you blush as red as a tomato.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent: I always wonder.... What is with the "Blush as red as a tomato"
Me: I think it's how writers describe people when they blush so red. Like what's happening to you now.
Vincent: What do you mean~
Me: Your face is as red as a tomato.
*Vincent, looks at the mirror*
Me: You were thinking of something dirty, and you think of doing it to the reader. Well that's not going to happen!
*Vincent looks at Me, with perverted grin*
Me: Don't you dare, Vincent.
*Vincent pounces*
Me: Scott! Mike! Jeremy! Fritz! Anyone help! Vincent is on pervert mode!

*To Be Continued at the end of the Chapter*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You tried to delete his contact, but you couldn't, something was stopping you. "Grr.... I hate doing this... But..." You said in annoyance, as you tapped on his phone number.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bold: Mike
Italic: You
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Riing Riing Riing, Ding!*