Chapter 36: Selfish

Hi its been awhile. Yeah I went on a long hiatus, cuz writer's block an all that shizz. I mean I just want to thank you guys for supporting this book I mean. Let me finish this message after the chapter. ok? Okay. - Pear/Lara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 10 out of 30

It's been 5 days, since the incident at the beach. You have been avoiding Scott, and it's been really awkard. In fact, you've been awkward towards the whole gang. Everytime they tried to talk to you, you would just turn them down, and walk away.

You were just scared, that if you'd talk to them, it would make things even more awkward than before. You decided to keep on avoiding them, until eventually something luck comes into your life, and gives you a cookie.

Your alarm rang, and you sat up from the bed, seeing the number 10 on your palm. "I don't have much time..." You whispered, as you gritted your teeth, and balled up your hand, into a fist. A few minutes after pondering in your thoughts, you finally decide to take a shower.

After a few minutes of taking a bath, you dried your hair, and suit up your uniform. You didn't even bother, putting up make-up, since it'll get messy either way. You grabbed your bag, and headed downstairs. "Off to work, (Y/N)?" A female voice asks.

You turn your head to the couch, to see Sue, snuggling with David. You've forgotten that, you were back in your home, since the police couldn't find who killed Beth, they left it as a mystery. That would make sense for you, since the killer is a ghost of a child, who possessed some animatronic.

"U-Uh... Yeah... I got an extra night, and well I gotta get extra money..." You said, as Sue frowned. "Hey, (Y/N). You look tired. Maybe you should call in sick..." Sue worryingly said, as you shook your head with a smile on your face. "Don't worry about me, Sue. I'll be fine, I promise." You reassured her, as you were about to open the door, then Sue stood up from the couch, and stopped you.

"Hey, isn't Freddy's far from here?" Sue asks, as you nod. "I'll run. I'll just be a minute late." You stated, as Sue shook her head. "I heard that it's going to rain. So I think you shouldn't just run." Sue stated. "Well, how should I get there then? I can't drive a car, and David's too lazy." You said, as David gives you a thumbs up, making you irritated. Sue giggles, "Come with me." Sue requests, as she opens the door to the garage.

It was dark. Sue turns on the lights, and did your eyes deceive you?

It was a motorcycle. Even had it in your favorite color. "W-What...?!" You yelled, as you browsed the motorcycle. Sue smiles, and says, "I figured that you would, need something to drive yourself to work, so a friend of mine was selling his motorcycle, and to be honest it was a good trade. This motorcycle was in great shape. So, just think of this as an early birthday gift. 'Kay?" Sue explains, as your eyes were watering. Overflowing with tears of joy. "Thanks alot, Sue!" You exclaimed, as you give her a bone-crushing hug. She hugs back, and pats your back.

"Go on now, or you'll be late for work. Oh, look under the seat, I have something for you." Sue says, as you lift the seat, to see a black biker jacket, that once belonged to Sue. "Just take it, I don't use it very much anyways..." Sue says, as she opens the garage door. You put on the jacket, and Sue gives you your helmet, and the keys.

You put the key into ignition, and you put on your helmet. You drive out the garage, and making your way to the pizzeria.

~Timeskip~

Then droplets started to land on your hand, and it started to rain harder. You zoom faster, and you finally made it to the pizzeria. You parked your motorcycle, on the motorcycle's only parking space. You could already see the guys, getting out of the pizzeria. You kept your helmet on, as you tried to walk pass them, but you failed miserably.