Chapter 19: Apologies

I do not own the picture! Great drawing by the way, credits to the one who drew it!!! From my pespective, it's just Elizabeth and Mike hugging. Sorry, when I saw it, it had the title "Mike and Doll", I don't ship them, but they do look cute, but MIKE IS MINE.

In this story, he has his ending so you guys get to be with him.

He's Still Mine.

This chapter might be all Mike's POV, so yeah be prepared. Get ready for some sibling love!!!

Anyways! Enjoy the chapter!!!!

~Yumeko-senpai❤

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike's POV

"Be Strong Mike." (Y/N) said, as she headed up the stairs. I scratched my neck, and gulped.

Elizabeth... She wants to talk...

I gathered up my courage, and held the doorknob. "You can do this, Mike..." I said to myself. I gripped on it, and twisted the knob. I could see a female figure, sitting on the bench. I walked towards her. As I was about to say something, but she said, "Come sit down, Mike.". I obeyed, and sat down next to her. It was very awkward. Until she decided to speak up, "Listen Mike... I know that I've been acting cold towards you, since you arrived..."

"I noticed." I said sarcastically. She glared at me, then sighed. "Well... I just wanted to say... I'm... I'm.... Sorry." She said. I was surprised. "For what? You didn't do anything wro-!?" I was suddenly hugged by her. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for running away, and leaving you alone! I'm sorry, for making you feel miserable for 5 whole years. I'm sorry for making you suffer, and carry this burden alone. I should have been there, by your side. I was scared! I didn't think about how you would feel, if I left you all alone! I should have comforted you, when you were miserable!" She covered her eyes, with her hands, as she cried.

"I'm just a useless sister, in fact just call me a bitch... I'm not worthy to be called your sister, I left you alone, to cry.... I'm such a filthy bitch. I'm sorry...! I don't need you to forgive me, but I just need you to understand...!" She cried out. I hugged her, and let her sob on my chest.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, that you're scared of me, Elizabeth. Everything that you said... I should be the one to say it. I was the one who abused you, who made you scared of me, and made you see me as a miserable son of a bitch... You are not a bitch, and you are my sweet little sister. When (Y/N) and I broke up, you were the only one to comfort me, even when I was drunk. I'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything... My sweet little sister, I'm sorry. Let me say it... I don't need you to forgive me, but I just wanted you to understand. Please." I pleaded, as her crying stopped. She pulled away, and frowned.

"DON'T YOU EVEN GET IT?! I'M TRYING TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO APOLOGIZE TO ME! I LEFT YOU ALONE, AND NOW YOU ARE APOLOGIZING TO ME?! YOU DON'T GET IT AT ALL!" She yelled, as I sat there dumbfounded. She cried, and turned away. I snapped out of it, and hugged her from behind. "I get it... You're scared of me. I just want to say sorry, for you feeling guilty. I should be the one, feeling guilty, not you. Please don't cry." I pleaded, as she kept on crying. "You idiot." She whimpered, as she cried on my shirt. "I may be an idiot, but I still understand you." I said, as a tear rolled down my eye.