Chapter 21: Date

FRITZ'S CHAPTER, NEKO-CHANS!
Requested by JeremyFitzgerald2

Next one might be....

•Scott

Vincent (for SociopathicHarlequin)

•Mike

You guys pick who you want to have a moment next~

I'm still trying to figure out, how will (Y/N) date or have love moments with the four guards in a month.... Hm....

See yah!!!!

~Yumeko-senpai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 2 of 30 : 5:00 P.M.

The number on the palm of your hand turned to 29, signaling 29 days left until you die. You sighed, as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You just came out the bathroom, and you were so wet.

(Vincent: That's what she said~❤)

"Oh God... Well, Fritz will be here in 30 minutes, so I better get dressed..." You said to yourself, as you rummaged through your closet. You didn't want to wear a fancy dress, nor did you want to wear pants. You wore a white turtle-neck shirt, a pink skirt that reaches your thighs, white boots, and a cute pastel teal bag. You fixed your hair into a messy bun. You placed a light touch of make-up. Eyeliner, powder, and light pink lipstick. Pearl earrings, and a pendant. You also placed some concealer on the number, on your palm, to avoid getting Fritz's attention.

"Hm... I wonder where Fritz will take me? I hope not the pizzeria..." You said, as you packed up extra things. Wallet, Phone, Lip gloss, earphones, keys (Jeremy gave to you), and a handkerchief. Yup, that's lady stuff, aside from the earphones...

"Well this turned out great!" You exclaimed, as you took a look in the mirror. You looked at the clock, it was like 5:25. "Wow... How long have I been preparing?" You thought, as you grabbed your phone from the charger, and placed it in your bag. You went out the room, and hurried downstairs. Jeremy was playing some sort of anime-ish game, and Mike was just sitting on the couch, and drinking beer.

You remembered that Mike spent the night here, cause his Landlady kicked him out. They saw you come down the stairs, and they both blushed.

"What's the special occasion, (Y/N)?" Jeremy asked, while Mike was drinking a glass of beer. "Oh, just a date with Fritz." You said happily, as Jeremy paused the game, and Mike nearly spat out his beer, but managed to swallow it all.

(Me: That's what she said~)

You looked at them confused, as you heard a knock at the door. "That must be, Fritz!" You exclaimed, as you walked towards the door. It was Fritz. "Hey, (Y/N). Are you r-ready?" Fritz asked nervously. You giggled, and nodded. "See you late guys!" You said, to Jeremy and Mike.