SPECIAL A/N!!!

Yumeko-senpai here!

Just wanted to say...

ARIGATO GOZAIMASU-!!!
FOR SUPPORTING THIS BOOK!!!!

I am happy, I didn't think this book would already reach 1k+ reads, this fast. It must be my internet is so fucking slow, or I've been to caught up with school work. I've been watching some Epic Rap Battles, cuz some of the boys, asked if I know any raps, and I did. So they asked me, if they want to rap battle with the things and stuff. I said yes, and I had alot of fun!

Also, thanks for all the vote spams:
@Vampires_Blood12

I really hope ya'll like this book. Please support me, during school. Cuz my Filipino proj is due on the day of school starts, and I have to memorize my speech about disabilities of people. Please support me! I need to memorize them ╥﹏╥

I'll update soon, also! Watch the video, Mike's puns are so corny.

Mike: THEY'RE FUNNY!

Me: Oh really? Well what would Marionette think?

Marionette: It sucks. It's annoying. Your puns are so fucking annoying. Stop can you not make more puns?!

Mike: So you want me to... MarioNOTte make more puns? Fuck you, that was funny!

Marionette: *Groans* Fuck this, I'm out!!!

Me: Although, it was kinda funny. What did the others think?

Everyone, except Mike: Corny.

Mike: What about you Yumeko?

Me: *runs away*

Mike: Oh come on! You can't prevent me from making more puns! HAHAHAHA

Everyone: *Groans*

Me: *comes back* Wait for the next chapter Neko-chans! If you would excuse me~ *Grabs knives, and throws them at Mike*

Mike: *paralyzed* What? Can't Bear my Golden puns?

Golden Fred: THAT'S IT!!!!

Me: See you next time on, the New Night Shifter! Brought to you by, MIKE'S STUPID AND CORNY PUNS.