~New Years Special Part 2~

Narrator's POV

Everyone, I meant everyone. The Security Gang, including you, Freddy Gang, Toy Gang, The Shadow Duo, The Golden Duo, and especially Yumeko-senpai, spent the whole night wandering around the event in the park. There were booths, in the town square, attractions on every side of the park, and a Food Court, filled with amazing food.

Also there is an ice skating rink, somewhere near the Food Court. All of them decided to go ice skating before eating. Scott, Jeremy, Fritz, Freddy, Shadow Fred, and Springtrap decided not to skate, since they just want to talk and shizz.

Yumeko's POV

I didn't know how to ice skate, probably I'm the only one. The girls just decided om talking on their own, while the Vincent and the male animatronics, went skating. Mike is an absolutely amazing ice skater! But... When I saw Shadow Bonnie, he was so graceful, and he skated like a figure skater! He was graceful as fuck.

I sighed, in embarrassment, as Mike skated towards me. "You can't skate?" Mike asked. I nodded, and hid my mouth and nose, with the scarf. He chuckled and lend out his hand. "Come skate with me. Don't be shy." Mike insisted with a warm smile. I gulped and held his hand, to help me stand up. When I trie to stand up on the ice, I tripped and fell towards him. "Sorry... I don't know much about skating..." I murmmered under my breath. He chuckled, and held me towards him. I blushed a bright red, as he held me towards him. He just smiled, as we held hands. He was nice, and sweet.

Everytime I would slip, he would always catch me, and help me up. "Hey, it's like this one slide at a time." Mike said, with a warm smile. I put out my left foot, to slide carefully, with Mike sliding next to me. After a few minutes, I got a little hang of it. I stumbled and fell a few times, but he managed to help me.

"That's it, Yumeko! You've got it!" Mike exclaimed, as he held my hands, and we skated together. We had so much fun, it was getting romantic. I slipped, and almost fell to my back, but I didn't feel the pain. I opened my eyes, Mike was inches from my face, he was holding me by the waist, preventing my fall. I could see him blushing, and I think I was blushing as well...

He helped my up, and it was awkward. "Uhm... Sorry..." Mike said, rubbing his neck. "Oh... It's nothing! Uh... It's just fine." I said, while lifting up my scarf, up on my nose. It was awkward, until Shadow Bonnie came in. "Hello, Mike. Mind if I borrow Yumeko for a little while?" Bon said, while he grabbed my hand. "Um... We're kinda-" Mike got cut off by Bon. "Great Thanks! C'mon darling!" Bon exclaimed, as he pulled me towards him.

I wonder...

Mike's POV

I sighed, as I watched Shadow Bonnie, take Yumeko. I frowned, and skated a little more. Then Foxy and Mangle, skated towards me. "Yaa'r me laddie, are thee be alright?" Foxy asked. I shook my head in response. "What's the matter darling?" Mangle asked. "I want to spend time with Yumeko, but Bon got her time." I said, as I crossed my arms, and glared at Shadow Bonnie.

I think I just saw Shadow Bon, glare and smirk at me, at the same time. He was rubbing it on my face, because he has Yumeko. I growled, as Mangle and Foxy thought of an idea. "Ya'ar laddie, we got thee idea! Now listen here, laddie..." Foxy said, as we both huddled. Mangle just left, skating around. "Now listen... Shadow Bonnie, took Yumeko because he wants you to be jealous, of he. All ye have to do, is to take Yumeko back, and do what you planned for Yumeko. It's that simple!" Foxy whispered. I nodded, and thought about it. It could work, since it's that simple.

"I'll do it, thanks Foxy. Now you can go back to your date with Mangle." I said, as Foxy blushed. I left Foxy with Mangle, as I skated towards Yumeko and Shadow Bon. I could see that Bon was just using her, as a support for his skating. "Hey, um... Do you mind if I borrow Yumeko, back?" I asked. "Uhm... Okay, but-?" I cut him, as I yanked Yumeko.