Chapter 27: Documents

(Picture was done by me!)

Mike sat down the chair, and read the documents. "What are these? Especially who are they from?" Mike asked himself, as he kept on reading the documents.

xx/xx/xx: Day 1 of Experiment

Experiment 125-0.8AD, also known as The Puppeteer, She is 5 years old. One of my patients. She was named Puppeteer, because of her ability to control people, with a single glare, and raising her arm. She is feared by everyone in her "family", and was abandoned.

In a rainy night, I found her in the streets, alone and crying herself to sleep

In a rainy night, I found her in the streets, alone and crying herself to sleep. "Leave me alone, to die." She said, before I lend her my umbrella. "Come home with me. I will take care of you." I insisted, as she took my hand, and went home with me.

Right now, she's in her room. She's "playing" with her "friends", by the word friends, I mean her dolls and plushies. I asked her, about it. She said, that she can understand them. I was surprised, and being the curious human being I am, I asked her about it. She said, that she hears whispers, coming from her friends.

Very interesting indeed...

Mike kept on reading, and now he is one Day 4. "Where is day 2 and 3?" Mike asked himself. He searched through the documents, but Day 2 and 3, were nowhere to be found. He decided to read Day 4.