❤~Christmas Episode Part 2~❤

(Play the song, while reading the chapter!)

He gripped on my hand, and pleaded, "please stay.... I need some comfort...". I nodded, and he losen his grip. "So... How did Scott's gift feel? I bet it felt sensational..." Mike said, a little irritated. I shook my head, and smiled at him. He gave out a confused look. I held his hand, and pulled him towards a bench, in the garden, with the perfect view of the moon, and stars.

"Count the stars, Mike." I requested, as I leaned on his shoulder. "Wh-Wha? Fine..." He started counting, but a few moments after, he lost count. "Did you lose count?" I asked payfully. "Yeah. So what?" He said irritatingly. I giggled, and sighed. "Mike, the reason why I made you count the stars, was because it was the reasons of why I fell in love with you... And they clearly define my love. The Reasons are Countless..." I said, as I pointed at the stars, and made a hconstallation. Mike's eyes, widened.

"Y-Yumeko... Is that true?" Mike asked, while he stood up, and kneeled towards me. I nodded, and tears overflowed his eyes. He hugged my waist, and I just caressed his hair.

°•Mike's Thoughts•°
Oh Yumeko... Ever since I first met you, ever since you moved to the FNAF house, I only looked like your perverted friend, but now... You've become mine, and I love you

~Back to me~

Mike held my hand, and said, "I love you.". He stood up, and slowly leaned towards me. "Yumeko... I love you..." He leaned in, and finally....

The Kiss.

I kissed back, and have his arms wrap around my waist. I was so happy. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he smirked in the kiss. I broke the kiss, and gave him a warm hug. "I love you, Mike..." I whispered, as he hugged back.

Little did we know....
Scott, Vincent and Reader-chan,
saw the whole thing.
Scott smiled, because you were happy, Vicent just took pictures of you kissing and Reader-chan silently squealed.

Well let's get back to the story...

Mike held me in his arms, and I think my face was blushing like a tomato. We went back in noticing everyone, already got their secret santa, except... For Mike. "I wonder who's my Secret Santa..." Mike wondered in his thoughts. I was successfully, able to escape from his arms, while he was in thought. I grabbed the christmas themed gift, and went back to Mike's arms.

"Hey Mike..." He snapped back to reality, noticing the box I had in my hands. "Oh yeah, who is your exchange gift?" He asked, and I giggled. I gave him the present, and whispered "It's you, silly..."

He looked at me, with widened eyes, and there came a small smile. I leaned on his shoulder, as he opened the gift. He loved it. It had his three favorite things!

1) The Beanie

2) Blue Stitches

3) My Love

He kissed my cheek, and I was happy. "Thank you, Yumeko... Merry Christmas..." Mike hugged me, and I smiled. He wore the beanie, and kissed me. It was so passionate, so I kissed back. I wrapped my arms, around his neck, and his arms around my waist, once more.

"Oi! Yumeko there is one more gift bag! And I think it belongs to you!" Chica called out, as she waved it in the air. It held the keychains that I made, for the whole FNAF guests. Mike and I went inside, and I reached in the bag to give Mike his keychain. He kissed my forehead, and I was happy. Good thing, they had tags, if not I would be very confused right now.

I gave all the key chains per each person. Also your keychain was a wire name! All of them thanked me, and I smiled. Throughout the night, we partied and sang Christmas Carols.

Best Christmas Ever. I even confessed to Mike...

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND
A HAPPY NEW YEAR,
NEKO-CHANS!

❤Yumeko~senpai