Chapter 29: Vacation

"What's up, guys?" You said, as you yawned. "O-Oh! (Y-Y/N)! Can y-you c-come here for a m-minute!" Jeremy stuttered, as you obliged.

"So, what's up?" You asked, again. "Well, me and the guys were thinking, to just have a 2 day vacation at the beach! With your sister, and that guy named, David. So how's about it, (Y/N)?" Scott asked. You yawned, and smiled. "Sure, that sounds wonderful! I'll ask my sister, if she can join us!" You exclaimed, as you stretched. "Then it's settled! Later at 1 PM, we meet at Jeremy's house, and head off to the beach!" Fritz exclaimed.

You thought about it, and realized something, "What about work tomorrow? Who's taking over for us?" You asked. "Don't worry, love. Boss said, that we should take a break~! Besides, the pizzeria is getting cleaned tomorrow, until Monday~! So we have plenty of time to spend the days at the beach~" Vincent explained, as he went close to your ear.

"I would love to see you in a bikini~" Vincent said, as your face was as red as a tomatoe. "Vincent! What the hell did you say to her?!" Scott yelled, as you tried to calm yourself down. You took deep breaths, and soon calmed down. "Hey, I should get going. I better visit, Sue... She must be worried sick about me..." You said, as you waved at them. They waved back, and stared as you left the restaurant.

You walked 3 blocks, and arrived at David's house. You went up the steps, of his Victorian Style house, and rang the doorbell. It was instantly answered by Sue. You looked at her, she seemed as if she was crying. "S-Sue... I-I'm so-" before you could apologize, she hugged you. "Shut up.... I'm supposed to be the one who's sorry, for worrying too much... I'm so sorry... I wish I'd never hit you like that... I'll make it up to you... Anything you want... Just... Don't ever make me worry like that ever again..." Sue said, as you hugged back. You went in the house, and sat down the couch.

Sue made a cup of Green mint tea. "My favorite tea..." You said, as you took a sip. "A sister never forgets..." Sue said, as he poured another one for her.

It was quiet, until you spoke up. "So... Uh... Are you free later 1 PM?" You asked, as Sue placed her cup on it's saucer. "I don't have any plans... Why'd you ask?" Sue asked, a little happy. "I was just thinking... If you want to come with me to the beach later? David can join us! My co-workers invited me..." You mumbled the last part, since Sue didn't like your co-workers very much.

"That sounds lots of fun! I'll ask Davey~!" Sue exclaimed, as David came down the stairs. "Sounds good, babe. I'll just prepare the stuff we need!" David said, as he hurried upstairs. "It seems he heard us..." You said, as you and Sue both giggled.

"Hey, (Y/N)... I've been thinking..." Sue started, clutching on the teacup's handle. "Yes? What is it, sis?" You curiously asked. "Maybe... I should... Get to know more about your co-workers... I could... you know.... Become friends with them... And shizz... Or something like... Breaking their faces, if they make you cry!" Sue said. You gave out a surprised look, but turned into a nervous laugh, at the last part.

"That wouldn't be so bad, Sis... I'm sure it'll work out!" You said, as you gave a smile laugh. "Oh okay... Oh hey! Do you still have it?" Sue asked, making you confused. "Still have what?" You asked back. "You know, what I'm talking about~" Sue said, as you realized what she was saying. "W-What do you mean!? I don't k-know w-what y-you're talking a-about!" You said, as you nervously laughed. "Oh come on! Just wear it! It will be a total waste of money, if you buy a new one, even though the one you still use, is still fixed! Don't be shy, about it!" Sue exclaimed, as you sipped up all your tea.

"O-Okay! U-Uhm! I b-better g-get going, s-sis! The guys a-are expecting me b-back at the h-house! S-See you, l-later!" You said, as Sue's smile grew wider. "Okie dokie, little sis! I'll see you later! I hope you wear that thing I wad hoping you to wear~!" Sue happily said. You blushed, and rushed out the house.