Chapter 16: Explanation

You were quietly crying, at the thought of dying in a month from now. It was for the sake of your Friends, and Sue, your beloved big sister. She would be devastated, if you left her all alone. You watched as the Sun, disappeared in the horizon, and watched as the moon rose from the horizon. "I want to stay like this. Forever..." You said to yourself. You stood up from the bench, and went inside. "Hey, (Y/N)! Just in time! Dinner's ready!" Elizabeth exclaimed, as she placed a bowl of Mashed potatoes on the table. "Wow. That looks super delicious!" You exclaimed. "Thanks, the boys should be heading down now." Elizabeth said, as she removed her apron.

Just then, Chris and Richard, came tumbling down the stairs. "Godammit Chris! You ate my chocolate bar!" Richard yelled, as he held Chris on the collar of his shirt. "Elizabeth said, I could have it, since she said, she would buy you a bigger chocolate bar!" Chris said to Richard. He stared at Elizabeth, but Elizabeth lifted her shoulders and did jazz hands. "YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Richard yelled, as Chris tried to shield himself. Elizabeth burst in laughing and tears. You were giggling a little, because Elizabeth had an chocolate bar, behind her. "What's so funny?! I'm about to be pummeled!!!" Chris said, as he kept shielding himself. Elizabeth showed them the chocolate bar, and their jaws dropped. Elizabeth bursted out laughing, as Chris and Richard were just standing there, dumbfounded. "And... That's... Revenge... For... Teasing... Me... Earlier~!" Elizabeth playfully said, as the two guys blushed, and Chris face-palmed himself.

"Now... That's settled... Let's eat dinner!" Elizabeth exclaimed, as I sat on my seat. Richard, and Chris sat next to me, Elizabeth  sat on the opposite side of table. "Well... Hey, (Y/N)... Where do you work? Or are you in college?" Chris asked. "Well... I finished College, four years ago. So now I work, at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, as a night shifter." You said, eating a spoonful of mashed potatoes. Chris' face, got darker, and Richard nearly choked on his food. Elizabeth  finished her food, and got excused.

Richard glared at you, and you gave out confused look. "What?" You asked, with fear. "Freddy Fazfucks is going to mess with your mind, (Y/N). It already messed my mind." Richard said, gripping on the spoon. "It already did. Elizabeth told you I got drugged and ran away, right?" They both nodded, and you rubbed the back of your neck. "Well... I lied about it..." You said, as you shrugged. "Did you lie, because you think she wouldn't believe you?" Chris asked, in a calm voice. Your eyes widened, and you slowly nodded.

"Me and Richard, used to work there with a guy named Scott, and Vincent. I was a janitor, and Richard was a night shifter, just like you. We were such newbies, so Scott and Vincent taught us some stuff. On the first night, me and Richard scared our asses off, Vincent and Scott were pros. We didn't like the job, but it was the only job, that pays us big. It went on for a month, but something came up. The boss fired me, because I didn't clean up the girl's bathroom, how am I supposed to clean a girl's bathroom, with girls in it?!" Chris explained, which made you laugh a little.

"So, let's continue... Chris got fired, and I was still on my job. The animatronics are fucking creepy, at night. I nearly got killed, but made it. Everything was doing fine with me, I even had a girlfriend. Everything was perfect until... The accident." Richard gripped on the spoon tighter, as his eyes teared up. You stayed quiet, as you listened to his story. "Stephanie, my girlfriend got into an accident, because of some kid. She got hit by a car, when a kid pushed her unto the street. She didn't survive, but the kid did. I was so mad, that I wanted to kill him. That's when I heard, Vincent... He did something unpredictable. He..."

Richard paused, while you kept listening to him.

"He killed five children. So... The First Pizzeria closed down. I was happy, I got my money, but I didn't get my dignity back.... She was my life, now she's gone. So... I killed the kid, and eventually got fired, when I worked on the second pizzeria. Not because I killed a kid, due to my anger, I got fired because I kept coming to work late, man the boss is stupid Richard said, as he losses his grip on the spoon. "Oh... I'm sorry that happened... But why did you say that Freddy's Pizzeria, is going to mess with my head?" You asked Richard. He smirked, and looked at you. "Do you wonder, why my eyes are black with white pupils?" He asked. You shook your head, and said, "I just thought you were born with it...". He held out his hand, and said, "It's because of the animatronics... They did this to me... Especially the Marionette... Give me your hand" Richard said, as he held your hand.

He closed his eyes, and put two fingers on your wrist. "What are you doing, Richard?" You asked, as his eyes were closed, and suddenly open. He frowned. "You made a deal with Shadow Bonnie, didn't you?", your eyes widened, as you yanked your hand from his grip. "How d-did you...?!" You stuttered in fear. "The Marionette took Stephanie's life, to give me this power. He controlled the kid's mind, and made him push Stephanie to the street. I never wanted this, power... I wanted her, I wanted to have a family with her... Guess I'm being selfish." Richard said, wiping off the tears on his eyes. Chris patted, Richard's back and turned to you. "So... What we're saying is... Don't trust those animatronics. Don't ever lose hope in your friends. Don't be afraid to tell them your problems." Chris said, as you finished your food.

You stood up, and excused yourself. Before leaving, you turned to them and said, "I can't go back... I already made a deal..."

You went out, through the back door, and went to sit on the bench. You adored the view, as hugging yourself, because it was super cold. It made you remember, the fun things about being with the guys.

Scott being the smart, and caring.
Vincent being the perverted playboy.
Jeremy being the cute and shy.
Fritz being the hungry and funny.
Mike being the sweet and protective.

You missed them, and you wished they were with you right now.

~Meanwhile at the Gang~

"Damn it all." Mike said, as Jeremy kept on honking his horn. It was traffic on the highway, and they were in it for more than 2 hours, make that 4 hours. Vincent, Scott, and Fritz were asleep. Mike and Jeremy were still awake, but Jeremy wants to sleep. "Wanna switch?" Mike asked, Jeremy. He nodded, and removed his seatbelt. He stepped to the back, as Mike removed his seatbelt, and scooted over to the driver's seat. Jeremy sat on the passenger seat. Jeremy fell right asleep, as Mike was wide awake. An hour passed, and they finally escaped the traffic. It was all trees, more of a forest. It was 5:30 in the morning, the Pizzeria, was closed due to cleaning. Mike looked at his phone, and looked at the address again. "Don't worry, (Y/N)... We'll be there for you." Mike whispered to himself.

Vincent yawned, as soon as he woke up. "We got out of traffic, already? What time is it?" Vincent asked, as he stretched making Scott and Fritz wake up. "It's 5:30, were in that traffic for like 8 hours..." Mike said, as he rubbed his eyes a little. He payed attention to the road to see, at the far distance, was a hill, with a house. It was near an edge, luckily it had a fence. "You think that's the place?" Scott asked, as he pointed at the house. "I hope so, I'm feeling a little hungry..." Fritz said, rubbing his stomach. Vincent shook Jeremy, and he soon woke up. "Wha-?" Jeremy yawned, as they drove towards the house. Mike parked the van, near a tree, just a small hike. All of them got out the car, and streched. "Man, my back is killing me! Are you sure that this is the right address?" Vincent whined. "Guys, don't fret. (Y/N) will be here." Mike reassured them. They walked up the hill, arriving at the house. Mike walked up to the door, while the guys trailed behind him. Mike rang the door bell, as hearing a male voice, "Who is it?".

"Is (Y/N) (L/N), there?" Scott asked, as they heard unlocking. The door slowly opened, revealing a punk-ish man. "Come in." He said, as he opened the door. The gang, went in and sat on the couch. There sat Chris and Richard. "Hey! Would you look at that? Christal and Richie, are here~ Remember the old times, Scott?" Vincent playfully said. Jeremy, Fritz and Mike gave out weird looks. "Long time no see, Chris and Richard." Scott said waving at them. They waved back, but Richard smirked at Vincent. "Sit down, boys. Lizzy wants to speak with you, all of you." Chris said, as they all heard footsteps coming down the stairs. The gang sat down, as the foot steps kept coming closer.

"Glad you got my message, Mike." A feminine voice asked, as she revealed herself. The gang were dumbfounded, except Mike. Vincent leaned over to Mike, and whispered, "Yo, who's the chick?"

It was a silent pause, as Mike was staring at her, while she crosses her arms.

"Elizabeth Schmidt. My Little Sister"

~End of Chapter 16~