Chapter 9: Safe

Why...

Why must it be me?

Why not others?

Why me?

Because....

Because what?!

You will find out soon....

What do you mean soon?!

So impatient...
Two down... Three to go...

What do you mean?! Answer me!

The voice fades away, leaving you coughing up black liquid. You were in the darkness, cold and scared.

You suddenly saw, two figures of light, around you. A smiling woman, and a proud man.

"Mom? Dad?" You silently said, trying to reach for them, but suddenly their glow.... Flickered.... Their glow turned black.... They were covered in blood, and crying.

"(Y-Y/N).... Why?" The woman, asked, crying in fear. "No.... I didn't do this... Did I?" Yoy silently sat, gripping your hair, and screaming, "NO! THIS ISN'T REAL!"

You cried, as you heard a faint voice... Getting louder, and louder.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!"

You blinked, and followed the voice, then a glowing silver door, was in front of you. You reached for the knob, and opened the door. Releasing a beam of light.

"(Y/N)! Wake up!" A familiar voice yelled. You opened your eyes, as you were on the floor weeping. "She's awake..." Fritz said, as he was looking at your eyes, which were filled with tears.

You sat up, and realized that blood was trailing out, from your lips. "Nightmare...." You silently whispered, trying to figure out what happened. "What happened, (Y/N)?" Scott asked, helping you to stand up.

"I'm trying to figure that out..." You said, as you began to cry again. "Do you need some water?" Jeremy asked, as he lightly patted your back. You nodded, and sat on the edge of the bed, while you cover your mouth with your hand.

Mike comforted you, and Scott grabbed a tissue, then he wiped the blood from your mouth. "Now, tell us what happened, little kitten~" Vincent said, pervetedly. "Now isn't the time, to be perverted Vincent." Mike glared at Vincent.

"Hey guys?.... What was the name of the masked puppet at work?" You asked, with a hint of fear in your voice. "The Masked puppet? Why would you want to know that?" Scott asked, wipping away the last of the blood from your mouth.

"I need to know.... I just need to..." You said, as you shivered in fear. "*sigh*.... His name is the Marionette. He's the one I hate the most." Scott said, throwing away the tissue, filled with blood.

"I'm going to turn into something like him.... I need to know why..." You whispered, to yourself.

"Hey, why don't you get some sleep. Maybe it's just you had a nightmare, from the movie." Fritz suggested, as Jeremy came in with a glass of water. "Thanks, Jeremy." You said, after you drank the water.

After a few minutes of comfort, the gang left you alone in your room, to sleep. Then... You had an urge... You wanted to... Go to Work... And meet the Marionette...