Chapter 4: Bonding

~Meanwhile at (Y/N)'s Crisis~

You sighed, as tears stained your cheeks. You realized that you had a chance to apologize to Mike. You made such a fool of yourself, because ever since that event during college, you never knew how to love again.

You decided to walk home, and kept on crying. It started raining all of a sudden. You sat on a bus stop, and waited for a bus, but you realized it was 12:30, and the bus doesn't arrive until 4:00.

You were soaking wet, and shivering. "I just want to go home..." You said between your shivers, and sneezing. You were almost uncounscious, until you saw a white van, and it was Jeremy who was driving it.

"G-Guys?" You said, as you kept on shivering. The white van stopped infront of you, and Mike opened the back door, and let you in. You were soaking wet...

"Are you alright, (Y/N)?" Fritz asked, as you gave a thumbs up. "Doesn't look like it..." Vincent said, as Mike placed his hand on your head. "She's having a fever, and it's a high fever!" Mike said, as you started breathing heavy.

"Jeremy, step on it! We need to get to her house, pronto!" Scott said, as Jeremy sped up.

-15 Minutes Later-

As you guys arrived at (Y/N)'s place again. Jeremy brought out an umbrella, and covered (Y/n), and Mike. They ran towards the door, and opened the door.

He placed you on the couch, and placed a warm blanket on you. Everyone was so worried, but when you woke up, you were half asleep. "Ugh... My head hurts... I'm going to get a cup of tea..." You said, as if no one was there.

"Sue! Are you here? Guess she's not here... Oh well I'll just prepare dinner..." You said, as you came across a little not in the kitchen counter. You tried to read it, but your vision was so blurry, you fell asleep. "(Y/N)!" Scott and Mike yelled, as they helped you up.

You woke up, and fully awake. "Hey, guys. What are you doing here? And why are guys soaking wet? And why am I soaking wet?!" You asked alot of questions.

"We came looking for you, and we found you in a bus stop, shivering and sneezing." Scott explained, as Mike and Scott let go of you.

"Oh I see, well feel free to stay... Sue is on Stax, and won't be home in a week. So yeah, make yourselves at home, you can borrow my father's clothing, and don't worry... Father won't be home in a long time... Neither will mother... I'll just get some towels for you guys..." You said, as you head upstairs, and grab some towels. For the six of you.

"You guys, go change in my parents' room. It's fine, don't do anything funny." You said, as you went to your room. You gave them your towels, and they took a bath.

You took a bath as well, in your own bathroom, in your bedroom. "It's nice to have my own bathroom..." You said, as you took a shower.

~A Few Minutes Later~

After you took a bath, you changed into a pink long-sleeved shirt, wearing some shorts, and socks, since it was cold.

You knocked on the boy's room. "Hey guys, are you dressed? I need your uniforms. So I can put it in the dryer." You asked, as they opened the door, and Vincent was in a towel. You blushed as red as a tomato. "Vincent! Come back here!" Scott yelled, as Vincent grinned at me.

"I'll come back later... Komenasai...." You said, as you hurriedly walked away from the room. You were still blushing, and waited for everyone. You sat on the couch, and hugged your legs.

"Vincent... He looked hot..." The thought echoed in our head. You shook your head, and slapped your cheeks. "Focus!" You said to yourself, as you waited for the guys.