~New Years Special~

(Another chapter about me~❤)

It was 8:00 in the evening. It was December 31, and it was freaking cold. The whole gang, including animatronics and security guards, headed to the park, because there was a special new year's event. The animatronics are in their human form, of course. Also Reader-chan, that's you, is joining us!!!

"Goddamn, it's cold!" Mike said, as he played with the scarf, on his neck. I giggled and clinged unto his arm. He blushed, as Jeremy took picture of us with his digital camera. "H-Hey! Jeremy! Don't take picture of us!" Mike said, as he blushed.

All of us laughed, as I grabbed the camera from Jeremy's hand. "Hey! Give it back, Yumeko!" Jeremy said. "Let's see what pictures we have here!" I said, with devilish smile. I looked into pictures of Jeremy's camera. Until.... I stopped at one picture...

It burned my eyes.

I let go of the camera, and stayed paralyzed. I think my soul just left my body. Jeremy got the camera, and saw the picture. It was Vincent, in his boxers. "VINCENT!!!" Jeremy yelled. Mike held my shoulders and started shaking me, trying to regain my soul. Vincent was just laughing, and crying with tears of joy. Scott and Mike gave him multiple punches, as Jeremy tried to snap me back.

"Yumeko? Hey! Yumeko? EARTH TO YUMEKO!" Fritz yelled, as he kept waving his hand in front of me. I was still traumatized. "*sigh*... I wonder how long will she be stuck like that?" Jeremy asked, as I flinched. "What happened?" I asked, not knowing anything. "Um... Well... Nothing!" Fritz said. I was confused, but then saw Mike punching Vincent. Whatever they did, I'm guessing it was something that Vincent did.

A few moments after fighting.

I could see the meeting area, where all of us will be watching the fireworks. The Freddy gang, and Toy Gang were already there, along with the Shadow gang. Reader-chan was still not there...

Chica was wearing a Yellow shirt with a yellow sweater, and pink scarf. White pants, with orange snowboots. Bonnie wore a purple jacket, a red shirt, with a red and white striped scarf, black dress pants, and black converse. Freddy wore a brown long sleeved shirt, with a black vest, with a snow hat. Black dress pants, and a pair of black Vans. Foxy wore a red orange shirt, with an orange sweater, black pants, and red high top converse. Golden Fred was wearing a yellow shirt, with a dark purple jacket, black pants, and a pair of yellow sneakers.

Toy Chica, wore a yellow shirt, with a pink sweater. Pink pants, with white snow boots. A white winter hat, with a white scarf. Toy Bonnie, wore a blue jacket, with red pants, and a pair of blue Vans, also a red scarf. Toy Freddy wore a brown shirt, a black leather jacket, blue jeans, and a pair of brown snowshoes. Mangle wore a white and pink sweater, black pants, with white pompom boots. She wore a pink snow hat, with a light pink scarf. Balloon boy (Fuck Boy), wore a red and blue, shirt and matching snow hat. A yellow jacket, with blue jeans, and cute blue shoes. Marionette wore a black shirt, with white buttons, black sweater, black jeans, black and white boots. Also a white and black striped scarf.

Shadow Bonnie wore black, I mean everythig he is wearing right now is black, same as Shadow Freddy. Springtrap, wore a golden shirt, with black jacket, black pants, and dirty yellow Vans.

Oh god, I can't believe I just named their clothing.

Anyways, we were almost the last to arrive. When we arrived, Chica, Toy Chica, Mangle, and the Marionette jumped at me, giving me a big group hug. "YUMEKO-SAN!" they squealed in joy. "Hey guys! I don't have air~" my voice trailed off, to gather some air. Mike helped me up, and Toy Chica grabbed, me by my arm. She glared at Mike, and Mike glared back. "Hey! Let go of Yumeko! She's mine!" Mike said. "Says who?! She's my bestfriend!" Toy Chica said, as her eyes turned black with white pupils.

"Uhm... TC? I'm his girlfriend.. So... Yeah.. Sorry I didn't tell you." I said, as I blushed madly. Toy Chica glared at Mike even more. Mike glared back. I sighed, and said, "Just leave it, Mike. I haven't spent alot of time with my bestfriends.".

Toy Chica squealed, while Mike shrugged. She pulled me towards Chica and Mangle. "Hey Yumeko-chan! How are you, and Mike?" Mangle said, hugging me. "I'm fine. Me and Mike have been great! He's been giving me hugs, and inspires me to writting more stories. He's so sweet~❤" I said, as I blushed a little. I shifted from my spot, and pulled up my scarf.

"What's wrong, Yumeko?" Chica asked. "Well... I... Uh... It's kinda embarrassing..." I said shyly. "Let me guess... You wanted to spend the New Year with Mike, didn't you?" Toy Chica pouted. I embarrassingly nodded, and blushed. They all sighed, and I kept on blushing. "I wonder how Mike feels..."

Mike's POV

"Dude, why are you so quiet all of a sudden?" Jeremy asked. I shrugged, and stayed silent. "It's about Yumeko and her friends, isn't it~?" Vincent said, as I blushed. "Aha! It is about Yumeko! Let me guess... You had something special planned for her, but the girls had something else planned for her. Is that right?" Scott asked, with sarcasm.

I nodded, and Scott grinned. "Hmm... Intresting... So what did you plan for you and Yumeko?" Fritz asked. "Well... I thought about going to Starbucks, with her, and drink some Hot Cocoa. The café was also near Lover's Edge. So I thought, me and Yumeko, would talk a little at Starbucks, then we would go to Lover's Edge, where we would view the Fireworks, and The Sunrise. I heard that if the couple gets to see the first sunrise of the new year, they would have great luck throughout the year. That's what I planned, ever since Christmas ended... But it seems like all my work was wasted..." I frowned and sighed.

Scott placed his hand on my shoulder, and he said, "Mike, the night is still young! You've got like 4 more hours, until New Year! You've got enough time to take her away from the girls, and have some fun with her". Vincent gave out his rape face. I gave out a disgusted look. "Just kidding, Mike." Scott joked. I sighed, and looked at Yumeko.

God she's so beautiful. Her long black hair, under her white snowhat, with a matching white knitted scarf. Her chocolate brown eyes, her lightly tanned skin. Her very cute facial features. Her cute peach sweater, with kitten patterns. A black long sleeved shirt. Her blue jeans, just her size, and her white boots. Just beautiful!

Yumeko's POV

"Hey, Yumeko? How about we just do what we planned, and after that, you and Mike go and do your lovey dovey stuff. How does that sound?" Mangle suggested. My face lit up, and I suddenly hugged them. "Thanks you're the best!!!" I exclaimed.

"So ya'rr ready to go laddies?" Foxy asked. "We are still waiting for Reader-chan!" I exclaimed. "No need to wait anymore, Senpai" I turned around, to see Reader-chan.

Fabulously late. The Swag Queen!

"READER-CHAN!!!!!" all the girls attacked her with hugs. "Hello, girls! I'm so excited for what we have planned for tonight!" The Fabulous Reader-chan said. "Us too!" Mangle squealed. All of us laughed, and said that we were complete.

"Alright! Let's go on partying! Until the sun rises!" Toy Bonnie exclaimed. "Yeah!!!" All of us exclaimed in unison. I hung out with the girls, and Mike hung out with boys.

Man this is going to be a looong night...