Chapter 22: Night 3 (Pink Night!)

You were still registering that moment. "Did he just.... Kiss me?" You thought as you went in the house. You saw Mike lazily sitting on the couch, while Jeremy is on the floor, reading manga. "Tadaima...." You said, as you closed the door. Mike waved at you, and you waved back. You yawned, and went up the staircase. "I'll be up in my room." You said, as you headed up to your room. "Oh (Y/N), wear the pink uniform, since it's Wednesday." Jeremy said, as you gave him a thumbs up.

You placed your bag on the vanity, as you plopped yourself on the bed. "I don't want to go to work.... But... It has been awhile since I was at work..." You said to yourself. You stood up, and decided to change clothing. You removed your white turtleneck, and pink skirt, leaving you in your (F/C) bra and panties. You placed the pink night shift outfit on the bed. You were about to wear the shirt, until the door swung open.

"(Y/N), Are you rea-!?" It was Mike. You were in your (F/C) panties and bra. Mike's face was blushing, a new shade of red. "GAAAHHH!!!! GET OUT!!!!" You yelled, as you threw a pillow at his face, and slammed the door. You were blushing red, as you hurriedly wore your uniform. A pink polo shirt a black necktie, a darker pink pleated skirt, white stockings, and black dress shoes. A pink hat, that has "Night Shift" on the front. Your (H/C) in twin tails, (if short, then none). You grabbed your pastel teal bag. This time, instead of placing concealer on your palm, you wore white gloves, to make it look like it's part of your uniform.

"*sigh*.... If only they knew..." You said to yourself, as you left the bedroom. You walked down the staircase, to see Mike andJeremy in their pink uniforms, standing near the door. "Hey guys. *yawn*" you said, as you waved at them. You, Mike, and Jeremy left the house.

You sat on the front seat, as Mike sat on the back, and Jeremy sat on the driver's seat. You kept on yawning, and trying to stay awake. "Sleepy?" Jeremy asked. You shook your head, as you slapped yourself two times. "Nope." You said firmly.

~Time Skip~
8:30 PM

As you, Mike and Jeremy arrived at the Pizzeria, you opened the door, to smell the pizza infested air. You yawned, and stretched. You went straight to the office, and sat on the chair. Mike and Jeremy, waited at the entrance, for the others. You were about to put on your earphones, until you heard a yell. "I DON'T WANT PIIIIIIIINK!!!!! I'M THE PUUUURPLE MAAAAANNN!!!!" That must've been Vincent, and you decided to ignore it.

You lay your head on the table, using your forearm's as a pillow. You started to drift to sleep. As you were about to sleep, you heard a music box play, with a following melodious voice. (Play The Song)

Welcome to my world,
That's painted with sadness.
There's no light of sun,
There you can't hear any sound at all.

Here I am silently waiting for you, Father.
Why you were so cruel,
to left poor Mary alone?

Help (7x)

Please, take me away,
I desperately promise to be a good girl,
to be worthy of your love.

I don’t need the paint books,
the dolls and the dresses.
Just tell me, why you’ve left your
pictures and gone.