Chapter 7: Cute

You wore your glasses, and saw Vincent nose bleeding, and everyone else blushing. "Bros? Hey? Earth to Guys!" You said, as you waved a hand in front of their faces.

You clapped your hand, as loud as you can, and everyone snapped. "Hey, you guys back from space?" You said, with a chuckle following.

"Wow... She's cute... So cute..." Vincent thought, as his nose kept bleeding.

"I missed those glasses..." Mike thought with a tint of pink across his face.

"Twin tails! She so reminds me of Miku! With (H/C) hair." Jeremy exclaimed in his head.

"Holy.... An angel, right before me...." Fritz thought, while blushing.

"So adorable...." Scott thought, with....

To make it clear... Everyone is blushing.

"YO! GUYS! ARE YOU IN EARTH OR WHAT?!" you yelled, as you softly slapped their faces. Mike flinched, and blushed, as he saw you held his face. "Um... Sorry, well sit wherever you like guys. I ordered pizza, for us." You said, as you sat on the couch.

The gang sat on the couch, awkwardly looking at (B/F/N). "Um...*ahem*... (Y/N), tell me something. Is this the gang you've been telling me about? Hey, isn't that Mi-" you quickly covered her/his mouth, and dragged him/her to the kitchen and huddled.

"Dude, please don't mention it, during movie night. He doesn't know you, just make it think you don't know him. Please, I'm trying to make this not as awkward as possible. Please? I'm going to owe you 20 bucks. How does that sound?" You asked, trying to put on a fake smile.

He/She gave you a confused look, then he/she gave you a nuggie. "Sure, lover girl." He/She said, as you growled.

You turned back, and noticed that Vincent still has a nosebleed, you went to get the tissues, in the drawer, and walked towards Vincent. "Vincent, this is the second time, you had a nosebleed." You said, as you wiped his nose. You Sighed, and clapped your hands.

"Okay! Guys, this is my best friend, (B/F/N)." You said, as (B/F/N), waved his/her hand. "(B/F/N), this is Vincent, Scott, Jeremy, Fritz, and Mike." You said, as you sounded a bit irritated to say Mike's name.

"Sup. So you guys, work together? And you get $30 per night?! That sounds impossible. I work at a cafe, which has overpriced coffee, and they only pay me $10 per day! You guys are living the good life." (B/F/N) exclaimed, while crossing his/her arms.

You let out a nervous laugh. The gang sat down on the floor, and you moved the coffee table. "Which movie will you like guys?" You asked, looking at your movie collection, which you've kept, ever since your parents were gone.

"Do you have Jurassic World?" Fritz asked. "Yeah! We're going to have a marathon guys. We can watch three movies straight! Two more movies guys!" You exclaimed, pulling out the Jurassic World DVD. "Hm... Can we try a horror movie, like... The Grudge?" (B/F/N) asked.

"Never heard that before. Is it really scary?" Jeremy said, holding the pillow to his chest. "Oh yeah, it is... You'll have nightmares! Joke!" Vincent said, giggling.

"Two down, one to go. What's next?" You asked, with a smile on your face. It was silent for a little while, and Scott said, "How about you decide, (Y/N).".