Chapter 11: Fear

(JEREMY'S CHAPTER, FANGIRLS!)

You went up the stairs, of Jeremy's house, ran straight to your room, and locked the door. You leaned against the door, and slowly slid onto the floor. "Oh God... Why... I just promised myself... Why..." You said, trying to hold back the tears, but you couldn't...

You cried, with your hands on your face. "I wish *sob*... I had *sob* a reset button." You said, between your sobs.

"You already have one, (Y/n)~" a voice said, as you gave out an angry look. "Show yourself. You monster." You demanded, as you stood up. "What do you mean by monster~?" It asked playfully. "You were the one, who killed (B/F/N)." You asked, with anger in your voice.

There was a pause.

"Well... Yes... And... No..." It answered playfully again. "W-What do you mean?!" You asked, in a little yelling tone. A small giggle, was spread across the room.

"I did kill her, but it wasn't really me" The voice said, with a playful tone. "What do you mean, if it wasn't you who was it?!" You asked eagerly.

"Turn to the mirror~" the voice said, as you slowly walked towards the mirror. You suddenly gasped, at the sight you saw.

"What... The...?!"

You saw yourself, instead... But a darker version... (B/F/N) was tied up against her/his will. A figure behind her/him, holding a knife.

"(B/F/N)! WATCH OUT!" You yelled at the mirror, but you made sure that it wasn't too loud, for the guys to hear. "She/He can't hear you~ because she is already dead..." the voice said, playfully.

You banged on the mirror, and tears rolled down your face, as you yelled out her/his name. Then the image faded, as the black figure came wrapping around your waste, chest, and neck.

"Why are you doing this to me... Why me?!" You yelled at the black spirit. "They needed to pay..." The spirit said, in an angry voice. "Who are they?" You asked, with confusion. "You're co-workers, that's who" the black figure said, as it carressed your cheek. "What have they done?! They have done nothing!" You said, as your hands turned into fists.

"Each one of them, were invovled in an incident, especially Vincent, who apparently started all of this..." The voice said, as it caressed your cheek through the mirror. Your eyes were widen, as you punched the mirror, and eventually shattered.

The shards of glass mirrors, were on the ground, reflecting your face. "You can't solve your problems, by breaking them, (Y/N)~ Until the next time we meet..." The voice faded, as your reflection stayed.

You kept on smashing the shattered pieces. Footsteps ran up the stairs, and slammed the door open. A pair of arms, grabbed by the waist, and holding you back.