Chapter 32: Sunset Dance

Hope you enjoy the chapter~!

~Yumeko-senpai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 of Scott's Special Moment

You and the gang, arrived at the beach house, sooner than expected. Vincent woke up, hugging Scott. Sue still passed out, and is now being cared to their room, which is her's and David's.

You and Scott went to your shared room, which was the one with the balcony, and placed all your luggage there. It was silent in the room. Because of what happened earlier, before David ruined it....

You sat on your bed, while Scott fixes his luggage. You just sat there, playing with the (B/M/G/S) that you and Scott found buried in the seashore. It was still a little early for dinner, so you decided to head out. "Hey, where are you going?" Scott suddenly asked, as you were about to open the door. "Uhm... Just getting some fresh air." You said, as you left the room.

You walked down the hall, only to be greeted by the weird smell of Sue's perfume, which by the way smells like a million types of flowers, just mixed into one big smelly mess.

You pinched your nose, and peeked into Sue and David's shared room. "I can see that you're awake." You said, as Sue turned to you, spraying perfume again. David has a clothing pin on his nose, and this made you to mentally facepalmed yourself.

"I can see that... You've over-used the perfume again....." You said, as you kept resisting the smell. "What's wrong with both of you? The smell is not that bad! Actually it smells rather... lovely if you'd ask me!" Sue retorted. "NOBODY ASKED YOU! SHUT THAT DAMN DOOR ALREADY! IT'S STINKING UP THE WHOLE PLACE, KITTY-CAT!" Vincent yelled from downstairs. "FUCK YOU, GRAPE! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BEING FABULOUS MEANS!" Sue yelled back, as you just closed the door, and sighed.

You walked down the hallway again, and ending up on the stairs going down. "H-Hey! T-That b-blue shell w-was s-supposed t-to be f-for you! W-Why did i-it hit m-me?!" Jeremy yelled, as Vincent was laughing. They were playing Mario Kart 8. You smiled, as Jeremy kept whining. You noticed Fritz in the kitchen cooking dinner, with Mike. "I suppose that everyone's busy..." You thought. You sighed, and went outside.

It was cool, that the house was just beside the beach. It is called a Beach House. You walked down the stairs of the beach house, you removed your slippers, letting the sand touch your feet. You played the song, and sang with it.

(Play the video!)

You by the light,
is the greatest find.
In a world full of wrong,
you're the thing that's right.
Finally made it through the lonely,
to the other side...

You spun around the sand, and smiled. You started to dance a little on the water, as you kept singing. You skipped, and kicked some of the sand. You twirled, moved your feet to the beat.

You set it again,
my heart's in motion.
Every word feels like a shooting star
I'm at the edge of my emotions
Watching the shadows,
burning in the dark.

And I'm in love,
and I'm terrified.
For the first time,
and the last time
In my only life.