Chapter 26: Test

Fanart by: SociopathicHarlequin

Follow her please! She's a good artist!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beep Beep Beep!*

You woke up, with a slight headache. "Ugh.... I hate mornings...." You groaned, as you picked up your phone. You stopped the alarm, and checked to see any missed calls or any new messages. Surprisingly, there was a bunch of missed calls, and messages, from an unkown number.

"It must be Shadow Bonnie." You said angered. You read the message, it wasn't from Shadow Bon.

It says:

Hello Miss (Y/N) (L/N),

I'm sorry to disturb you, but it's me, the girl from the Ice Cream Shop? The girl with hazelnut twin tails. My name is Nora, by the way.

I just want to ask you, why weren't you here yesterday? Why wasn't Sue (L/N), here yesterday? Did something happen? If something did happen, should we schedule another time? If so, please reply immediately.

-Nora Bretts

"Oh shit! That's right!" you exclaimed, as you slammed your face unto the pillow. "Wait... When did they get my number?" You asked, as you looked into another message from Nora.

P.S. That nice man you came in here, gave us your number! Was his name Fritz? He is a very charming man, Ms. (Y/N)!

-Nora Bretts

"Oh... I did promise them.... Maybe I should scedule it next week, I'll apologize to Sue by then... " you said, as you lifted your face from the pillow. You stared at ceiling, and sighed. You raised your palm, and looked at the number on it. "26 days left...." You said, as you let a tear escape your eyes.

"No. Don't cry, (Y/N). You can do this..." You thought, as you wiped off the tear, and sat up. You looked aeound your room, to see the rubbish and mess that you made, due to your anger. "*sigh*... I really need to control my temper..." You gave out a small laugh, but then faded. You picked up your phone, and tapped on your photos. So many photos of you and Beth...

"Oh Beth.... I will join you soon... I hope you're happy up there..." You said, as you picked up a photo album, under your pillow. You browsed the pictures, trying to hold in the tearful memories. You stopped at a picture, a very sorrowful picture. "Heh... Guess I am not strong enough..." You said, as tears fell unto your hands.

" You said, as tears fell unto your hands