Chapter 14: New and Old Friends

You're eyes fluttered open, you were in an unfamiliar house. You sat up, you were on a bed, but it wasn't yours. You looked around, and it was a vintage style bedroom. "Where am I?" You asked, trying to figure out, what happened last night. A knock came upon the door, you jumped from the sudden knock.

There came in a girl with brunette hair, kinda like 2 years younger than you. "Good Morning, Miss." She said, as she placed a tray of fancy stuff. "Where am I?" You asked, dumbfounded. "You're in my home, i saw you passed out on the side of the road, last night. You were covered with bruises, and scars. You were bleeding to death, but luckily we saw you." She explained, as she was pouring tea.

You tried to recall what happened last night.

°•Last Night•°

You drove your motorcycle, under the highway. You stopped, to make a call, to Sue. Then you heard rustling of trash. Dark chuckles, and you could hear stuff splattering. It wasn't blood, it was vodka. You turned around, and saw a man, holding a knife.

"My wife died, because of me, My son died, because of me, my daughter died because of me. All of them died, because of me! I'm a disease to my friends and family! Now, I can kill..." He swung his knife, and aimed it towards you. You weren't able to dodge it, so it cut your shoulder, along with the bag strap. The man laughed maniacally, as you were trying to stop the bleeding.

This went on all night, until 1 AM. You weren't exactly winning, but he left, when he heard a couple of horns. You passed out, as you saw the headlights of the car.

°•Present•°

"So that's what happened..." You said, face palming yourself. The girl handed you some tea, and you thanked her. "What's your name?" She asked. "(Y/N)" you replied. "What a familiar name... My name is Elizabeth. Nice to meet you." She said.