Chapter 34: Creepy Child

Okay guys... Let me get this out before I forget....

THE PLOT OF THIS BOOK, IS SLOWLY BECOMING RIDICULOUS!!!! I MEAN WHAT THE HELL, HAPPENED TO THE PLOT OF THIS BOOK?!

I THOUGHT THAT THIS BOOK WOULD END AT LIKE CHAPTER 25 OR SOMETHING LESS THAN THAT! BUT NOW IT'S IN CHAPTER 34?!?!

WHAT THE HELL....

Sorry... Had to let it out...

~Yumeko-senpai♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part 4 of Scott's Special Moment

You woke up in a dark room. You couldn't see anything. Your eyes were wide open, but all you could see was darkness. "Hello?" You asked, as your voice echoed. You gulped, and stood up. You walked around, each step you took, you felt like being dragged down unto the floor. Something was dragging you down.

"Why does my body feel so heavy...?" You asked yourself, as you kept on walking into the darkness. Then something heavy was gripping unto your leg. You looked at your leg, seeing black substance crawling up your leg. You panicked. You pulled your leg up, and they let go of it.

Then the substance started to rise. You didn't want to wait on what it's going to do, so you ran away from it, at least... You tried to run from it.

"Please... Help us... Help us... SAVE US!!! " voices echoed, as the black substance started to form into a horrifying creature. "Get away from me!" You yelled, as you ran away from it again, but it appeared in front of you again.

"You're... Leaving us...? Even.... If... You promised.... To... Free us.... 15 years... Ago...? " You heard one said, then you stopped running. You stood there, and thought about it. "I NEVER MADE A PROMISE!" You yelled, as the black substance's tentacles (I hate saying that word le lolz), wraps around your limbs, pulling you into the ink black darkness.

You pulled your arms up, and tried to yank your feet. But no progress. You decided to let it out, "I'VE NEVER MADE A PROMISE WITH ANY OF YOU! IF I DID, I WOULD ALREADY BE DEAD!" You yelled out, as the black tentacles stopped pulling you down.

Something came out of the black substance creature. It was a figure of a child. He had these eyes, ruby red eyes. He spoke up, "What do you mean....? Aren't you.... The one... Who promised to save us.... Carrie...? "