Chapter 25: Secrets (Night 4)

Thanks for the idea: Artistic18Gamer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day 4 out of 30

You sighed, as you entered the pizzeria, with your hands in your pocket. You looked at your watch, to see it was 11:45, you still had like 15 minutes. "*sigh*.... This is all bullshit." You mumbled, as you walked towards the office, seeing all the shit, that you need to do. "This is going to be a loooooong night..." You groaned, as you sat on your desk.

You quickly remembered what Scott said, so you searched through the desk drawers, to find Scott's recorded messages. As you searched through the drawers, you found something odd. An old dusty box. "This wasn't here before..." You said, as you opened the dusty old box, making it release alot of dust. You coughed a little, but got over it.

You looked into the box, to see a bunch of cut newspapers, which seem to be talking about the first pizzeria. "What the hell?" You said, as you sat on the chair, and placed all the documentary on the desk.

First article: x/xx/xx
Five children have been missing for the past 6 months. Last seen at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Employees and Manager, has seen nothing mysterious. The investigation for these five children, is still on going.

Second Article: x/xx/xx
There has been mysterious encounters in Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Many have experienced smelling a rotten scent, and some have reported to see blood stains on the animatronics. The police suspect that murder has been committed. The police are still on the investigation.

Third Article: x/xx/xx
The police have found a murder weapon, which has blood stained on the blade. The police suspected that it was used for the murder. The police found finger prints, leading to a man by the name of Charles Cooper. The man has been charged, and sent to prison for 5 years, being accused of murder.

The name was highlighted, and there was a picture, in the article. "Hm? What is this?" You asked, as you picked up the picture. It was Vincent. "Why is there a picture of Vincent, here?" You asked again. You flipped the picture, and it had writtings.

Name: Charles Cooper
Age: 25
Death: Unknown
Date of death: x/xx/2002

"Charles Cooper? Why is this written behind, a picture of Vincent? Unless..." Your voice trailed off, as you heard the bell chime.

Day 4 out of 30

Your shift has started. "What does it matter.... They won't attack me..." You thought, as you kept on reading the documents in the box. You came upon another newspaper document.

x/xx/1987
Breaking News! Fazbear's Family Restaurant, is closing for good! There has been a tragedy at Fazbear's Family Restaurant. A child has been involved in the incident. This child had his frontal lobe bitten off, by the animatronic known as Foxy, and is now at the hospital healing and being treated. The parents accused the manager, and was forced to close down Freddy's Pizzeria. The child survived, and has been treated with extra care. This child is named,
Mike Schmidt.

"Wait what?!" You exclaimed, as your eyes averted towards Mike's name. You covered your mouth, and held back the tears, forming on your eyes. "Mike...was...bitten by.... Foxy?!" You started to panic a little, until you heard a demonic pirate laugh. You grabbed your flashlight, and shone it into the hallway. It was Foxy. "F-Foxy... W-Why... Please...." You asked Foxy, as the lights began to flicker. "Laddie... Some secrets... Are meant to be kept..." Foxy clawed the walls, as he slowly walked closer to you. "Foxy... Let me.... Help you..." You said, as Foxy entered the room.