"I'll be back," Niall says, he walks out of the car and I watch him go into the Gas Station, opening a door for a lady and her son.

I glance around the cars in the Gas Station, and then my eyes widen.

They're still here?

I start to panic as I see my mother walk into the Gas Station and with, I assume, a man that works for my father. I pray that Niall doesn't get noticed, I focus my direction into the Gas Station, he's looking through the drink aisle.

"Fucking shit," I say. I get out of the car and I hurry inside, I make sure to lower my head so no one sees my face. I see my mom and the guy at the counter, I quickly take a route towards the back where the drinks are. Niall is walking towards the register, and I quickly grab his shirt and pull him back.

"Hey!" he shouts. Everyone turns around and I quickly hide my face again.

"Niall," I turned him around. "My mom is here with I assume one of Julio's guys."

He looks at the counter, "we'll wait until they leave. Just don't be seen."

We stayed in the back of the store until finally my mother leaves. I hurry Niall to the register while I look outside to see where they went, they seemed to be filling gas and looking around, I'm assuming they feel they're being watched too.

"Alright I paid, what do we do?" Niall comes up behind me.

I looked at our car and then them. "You go first, just keep your face hidden. If I go they'll notice me off the bat."

"Okay, I'll be back," he walks out, looking around and hurries to the car. I see him filling up the car, I then focus my attention to my mother. She's sitting in the car while the guy fills up his car. I can see him glancing at Niall, I start to panic but if I go I know I'll fuck up the situation.

"Niall hurry up," I mumble to myself.

I see Niall finally finish and gets in the car and drives out, the man is watching him. Niall comes back around and parks right in front of the Gas Station, I lower my head and get inside. I look down and we drive off. Niall glances behind him, "the guy said something to your mom."

"I hope she doesn't do anything," I say. "She left me off the hook last time."

"Last time?" he says. "What do you mean last time?"

"The one day I went out by myself I ran into her, she asked if I was actually doing okay and said that she'll pretend that I'm dead. She doesn't hate me like my father, I think she just doesn't want to see what he'd do to me if he finds me. I think she's just glad she doesn't have to worry about my problematic ass anymore."

"You sure she hasn't told your father?" he asks.

"Highly doubt it, he would have gone in a worse rampage if anything," I answer.

"Well lets hope she didn't."

"It doesn't matter either way, I leave the den in a few days," I say more bitterly.

"Yeah... "he trails off and everything is quiet. And we drive back to the den.

When we enter the atmosphere seems rather intense. Everyone seems more busy than usual, and irritated. We walks into the hangout, as per usual, and Zayn was sitting there by himself, on his phone I guess.

"Hey Zayn," I say.

He looks up at us," hey Julia, all good?"

"Yeah, where's everyone?" I ask.

"Jobs, I only had one today, so here I am. You guys went to eat?" he notices the food bag Niall is carrying.

"Yeah got myself a burger," He holds it up. "Want the fries, I was going to give it to Louis but he isn't here."