"Well that's sleek." I slowly begin to scoot out of the back seat onto the ground while Logan pays the man for our trip prior to opening the trunk and grabbing his suitcase.

I keep forgetting he's not coming back until a few weeks from now.

Sorta depresses me but I'll learn to live with it.

"It's a little colder here isn't it?" I remark regardless of the fact the sun is shining a little brighter even though the snow, or rather the slush on the ground, dirty I might add, nothing like the pretty white inches of snow that remain beautiful around our neighborhoods, is more abundant and probably even more harmful to the way of life here than back home.

It's actually already starting to flurry.

"Yes." Logan laughs for some reason I guess, taking off his gloves and stuffing them in his knee length black coat with a scarf tucked in beneath the buttons. "But for all intents and purposes it's become home. Maybe you'll feel that way when you move out Sage."

"I hope nothing replaces home."

"Not even after everything with your parents?" He gently inquires when I hold my arms and lightly shiver.

"Definitely not. We're at a disagreement. Nothing more. It'd be pretty petty of me to change everything about how I live life now concerning them because of that right?" My curiosities connect to Logan's bright and sparkling blue iris' which just make him remain young and lively no matter how responsible he becomes.

"What a goody two shoes." He accuses.

"What?! I'm not!"

"It's rather disgusting Sage. I'm surprised at you."

"Shut up, can we go in? I'm freezing."

"You're nose is turning a bit red." He observes like he hadn't noticed before. What a British punk. "Well let's head in. I'll show you around a little bit while we go put my suitcase in my room."

"How are the dorms here?" I raise a brow when we begin to walk towards the main entryways which automatically open to let us stroll into a lukewarm opening and first floor with some chairs here and there, tables, and basically a base for people to take a second and meet up among other quick activities.

Everything inside is so light and easily touched by the sky too. It feels a bit modern for my taste, but also like a well oiled machine.

"I've just got to cut through the court yard, pass through a building and then we're at the dorms. It's co-ed so you won't get brutally kicked out. Of course I'm going to deny knowing you if we do get in trouble." My guide enlightens me while for some reason I feel like usual, people are looking my way.

I must be super self conscious sometimes because it always feels like people are looking at one of my biggest flaws which is who knows what in their opinion.

"Hmm-hmm, mmm-mmm, mm hm."

"You're in a good mood." I note Logan's humming.

"I'm not being crowded by young girls who pretend to need help with their homework." He opens the door for me when we guide our way through some students outside in a compact sort of garden with more grass than flowers interrupted by overlapping walkways. "I remember when I first came here; this was the land of opportunity, so to speak."