You smile and blush a little, looking out the window.

At this point, Mitch turned the volume up loudly and is singing his heart out. You smile and get into it and start singing yourself, not knowing how loud you're singing.

Once you guys get there, he unplugs his phone and takes a breath.

"You can sing very well. I'm impressed."
"Thanks.." You shrug, your ears tint red.
"Anyway, I have thirty bucks for each of us."
"Oh, Mitch, I brought my own money. You don't have to-"
"If a gentleman brings money for his date, then he insists on paying for anything she wants." He smirks and gets out of the car, quickly coming over to your side to open my door for you.

"Thanks, Mitch." You smile at him. He takes your hand and you start walking inside, saying hello to the employees welcoming you two inside.

"Okay, I have your quarters for you in a bag since there was too much for your pockets to hold." He smiles lightly and handed you a bag. You tell him thank you and you start wondering around together.

By this point, you don't know what to play, and he notices you eyeballing air hockey.

He smirks, "you like air hockey?"
"I do, but, I'm not very good at it."
"Trust me, I'm not either. Wanna play anyways?"

You smile and nod, putting your quarters in the machine and watch the puck pop up on your side of the table.

"Let's do this," he says sounding confident.

You serve and this round goes on for two minutes until he scores.

He throws his hands in the air with a smile and says yay, making you giggle at his childish actions.

You two play another round which lasts for four minutes until you score this time.

"This game only goes up to two points. Let's see who will win this." You say with an evil but playful smirk.

"Competitive, are we?" He asked. He serves and you're both trying your absolute best. Until you win win.

"Yes!" You cheer to yourself.
"Good job miss I'm-Not-Very-Good-At-Air-Hockey." He jokes. You flash a smile and grab his hand to lead him to a claw machine.

Once you start looking at what you want and that's easy to get, you put two quarters in for two rounds and start moving the claw around, Mitch looking on the side and telling you to go left, right, forward or back.

The claw drops and you failed to grab the big teddy bear that sits on the top.

This happened multiple times.

"Whatever. Some kid can win that bear." You say annoyed. Mitch smiles and plays Deal or No Deal that sits next to the claw machine.

He won 200 tickets, and once it was your turn to play, you won 400.

You guys rolled the tickets up and put them in your pocket, looking for another game to play.

After an hour of playing games and winning more tickets, you guys decided to take a break and eat in the other side of the arcade, which was set up a little bit like Chuck E Cheese, but cooler.

"If the waiter or waitress comes tell him or her that I want a Bloody Mary. I have to use the restroom, so, excuse me for a moment." He gets out of his side of the booth and leaves.

You start looking at the menu for what you want to eat and drink before the waiter comes with a pen and paper.

"Good afternoon ma'am, what can I get for you to- oh, where'd you friend go?" He asked. He's one of the people who invited you two in.

"He's in the restroom."
"Ah, I see. Anyways, is there anything you'd like to drink?"
"Two Bloody Mary's, please."

He nods. "Are you ready to order food yet?"
"No sir," You say. He nods and walks away to prepare your drinks.

Mitch comes back soon holding something behind his back.

"I got you something."

He hands you the teddy bear you were trying to get for ten minutes straight.

You chuckle and smile, taking the teddy bear from his hands.

"Thanks Mitch," You smile.
"Anything for you, (Y/n)."

Your drinks come soon and you order your food, eating and talking away.

You guys drive back home after spending all your quarters and saving your tickets for another day, singing your hearts out to Beyoncé again.

"Thanks again for tonight, Mitch." You say before getting out of the car that sit in front of your house.
"No problem. Here, I'll walk you out." He unbuckles his seatbelt and walks outside with you.

"Tonight was really fun, (Y/n). Thanks for giving me a chance," he blushed while looking down.

You feel like you're in a cliché love movie.

In a good way.

You look at each other and slowly lean in, only being interrupted by getting a call from the one and only, Nel Grassi, inches away from each other.

You chuckle awkwardly and he tells you goodbye after giving you a smile and walked back to his car while answering his phone.

You walk inside, a goofy smile on your face while cuddling the teddy bear he won you on your couch.