Fifty- Two

Raeylnn's pov
"Niall" I giggle and almost trip walking up the steps. He pulls away from my neck and grabs my hand leading up the rest of the stairs to his door, he takes his keys out of his pocket and puts the key in the keyhole unlocking the door. Niall roughly pulls me into his flat and pushes me up against the door, making it close. Well, more like slam, his lips crash onto mine and he roughly kisses them. He grabs the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up, I remove my hands from his neck so he can pull it all the way off. Niall bites his lip and looks over my body, he leans in again and his hands travel down to my bum, making me laugh a little. I slip my tongue in Naills mouth and we fight for dominance, he eventually wins and his hands move to the bottom of my thighs, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. I grab his face in my hands and pull away from him, making him whine, "I told you you'd be in my bed soon"

"Niall!" I yell, "Your the one who kidnapped me!"

"Well. I can't help it. Look at you" he says and walks back to the bedroom, with me still clinging onto his waist. He opens the door and steps in the room, Niall shuts the door with his foot and continues to walk over to the bed. He plops me down on the bed and pushes me down, his face inches from mine. "Your beautiful" he says and runs his hand down my face and to my breasts, "All these freckles" his hand travels down my stomach, "Your skin, soft and your legs sexy" he says unbuttoning my pants and licking his lips.

Niall grabs the waist of my pants tugging them down my legs, I lift up off the bed to help him take them off. He throws them over his shoulder, "Are you wet for me yet?" He asks, his eyes flicker to my face and back down to my underwear. "I think you might be" he smirks and climbs on top of me, "Theres nothing more I love than teasing a girl with my hands" he says and his hand moves down to my underwear, be runs his finger over my slit and I bite my lip, "I can feel it already, Jesus, Your like an ocean" he says and brings his hand back up to rest on one side of my head. His head finds its way in the crook of my neck, leaving kisses and bites, his mouth moves to my collar bone and he sucks at the skin, I let out a soft moan and he moves his mouth down further. Niall leaves a trail of kisses down my neck to my underwear line, he crawls back up and plants his lips on mine. My hands travel down to the bottom of his shirt tugging it up, once I pull it over his head he unbuttons his pants and pulls them off, hovering over top of me again. "All mine" he growls, "never again will I let anyone touch you" his hands move down to my center, be teases me by stroking my slit, "Niall" I groan and look up at him, "What?" He smirks, "please?" I beg.

"What do you want?"

"Touch me Niall" I say and he obliges, he rubs his fingers over me, I bite my lip to stiffle the small moan trying to escape my mouth. He smiles and in one quick movment I can feel his cold hands touching my skin, I look down at him while he is touching me and I bite my lip. He looks fucking hot, "Niall" I say and he removes his hand from my underwear, I groan in response and he lays down next to me, I hurriedly climb on top of him straddling him. I kiss his lips, then make my way from his jawline to his neck, I nibble and suck at the skin there, he groans and I look up at him running my finger down his torso. I bite my lip and keep contact with his eyes, my hands get lower and I start to feel his buldge grow against me. I chuckle and he licks his lips, "Can I?" I ask as my fingers slightly touch his length, he nods his head, "Ah Ah Ah, words Horan" what? He does it to me... "Y-yes"

I move my hand lower and start to palm him through his boxers. "Fuck, Raelynn." He mummers and I move my hand faster. I watch him, his eyes are closed and his mouth is slightly open, I lean down to kiss him and he laces his hands in my hair. "Raelynn... I'm trying... My best to... Control... Myself... But its not... Working" he says in between kisses, "I can't wait"

"Then don't" I whisper into his mouth.

He flips us over, he is looking down at me, I bite my lip and his hands form to the curves of my body. His eyes are filled with lust, darker than normal, focusing on my body, I watch him. His hands move down to my thighs, he spreads them apart and tugs at my underwear. I lift up of the bed to help take them off, he pulls them down my legs and throws them to the floor. He bends down and his head disappears in between my legs, I suck in a breath and bring my hand to his hair. I tug at it and he groans, making me moan, his tongue flicks over me, and soon I feel his two fingers enter me. "Mmm" is all I can manage to get out at the moment. He pumps his fingers faster and I moan loudly, "Niall" I say and he pulls away from me making me groan, he reaches over to the night stand, I sit up and grab his arm, he smirks, "No way Horan" I say and my hand moves to his boxers, "Not yet" I say and he stands there. I pull his boxers down and start to pump his member with my hand, I move closer and take him in my mouth. He moans and I bob my head making sure to stroke his tip with my tongue. I continue to do so, his hands find there way in my hair and I look up at him, looking in his eyes, "Fuck" he says and tilts his head back. "You look so hot" he says and I look away from him. "Raelynn I'm gonna-" I take him out of my mouth and open the drawer to the night stand getting out a condom. I open it with my teeth and roll it on his length, "Lay down" I instruct and he listens. I climb on top of him and let his length enter me, I let out a groan and so does Niall. Once I get situated, I move my hips and he puts his hands on my waist, I bring my mouth to his slip my tongue in his mouth, he kisses back and I continue to roll my hips to get the pleasure I've been waiting for. I move my mouth to his neck and suck on his sweet spot, leaving a bruise, I kiss him again and bite his lip as I pull away, I throw my head back and rest my hands on his chest. I can feel him tense up and I lean down to kiss him again, the kisses are sloppy as he moans in my mouth. His breathing increases and mine does as well, "Raelynn" he moans and we ride out our highs together, I collapse on his chest and feel his wet, sticky, shoulder on my face. We each breathe heavily and slowly it starts to calm down. I lift my head up and climb off him, "Where you goin'?" He asks and I slide my underwear on, "I'm gonna get some water" I say and grab one of his shirts from his dresser. I walk out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, I grab a cup from the cupboard and fill it with cold water taking a drink.
"I love you" Niall voice comes from behind me I can feel his breath trickle down my neck, making me shiver, I swallow the water that was in my mouth and set the glass on the counter. I turn around to see him with only boxers on, I wrap my arms around his neck and lean my forehead on his, "I love you too, Niall" I say and peck his lips.