Three

Niall's pov
"O-oh my gosh im so sorry!" I said after running into the familuar girl. "Its okay mate! No big deal!" Said the beautiful girl. "Hey were you the beautiful girl who krept into my flat last night?" She began to blush and said "depends were you the hot blonde,naked, blue eyed boy?". "why yes I am" I responded with a chuckle. "Well then yes, i am the girl who was at your flat last night". "Oh I see" I said. "My name is Niall, but you can call me Nialler if you want to. Whats your name? Or should I just call you beautiful myterious girl who was in my flat last night?". "NO!!" she said blushing. "My name is Realynn but you can call me rae ok?". "ok rae do you want to tell me why you were in my flat last night?". "Uh yeah actually I do."

Raelynn's pov
"Ok So I heard a loud banging noise coming from your flat, and I wanted to know what it was so I grabbed my frying pan and went to your flat, i searched and found nothing, but then I found you laying in your bed naked,and well then you woke up and flashed that attractive yet beautiful smile at me and I thought you were going to rape me or something so I ran and screamed". I said blushing. "Mind telling why yout at my flat and what those banging nosies were?" "Yeah only because you told me your story" Nialler laughed.
"Okay so first, those loud banging noises were me moving around boxes in my room. Im here at your flat to find the girl that was at my flat last night. So I thought I would check over here first. I also wanted to know if you would like to hang out today?" He asked.
"Sure!!!" I squeaked and flashed a grin at niall. "Do you want to tell me why you were naked!?!?"
"Ummm well I uhhhhh........ I was either drunk or just got out of the shower...."
we both laughed at his explanation.