Thirty-Three

(Niall and raelynn are staying toghether, Louis and Kassie are staying together, Liam and Zayn are staying together, and Harry is by himself.)

Niall's pov
We walk into the hotel and check in. Once were done with that everyone gets in the elevator except me and Rae. I asked if just me and her could walk up the stairs, when we get to the stairs I drop the things that are in my hands and push Raelynn up against the wall. "What are you doing?" She asks. "I told you I want to relax you, you look so tense baby" I whisper. "Niall... I". "You what?" I ask. "I don't know" she looks into my eyes. "I'm going to teach you how to be a bad girl" I say and she bites her bottom lip. "When I'm finished with you baby girl trust me you won't be able to sit down for weeks" I smirk. "Niall!" She playfully pushes me back. "What? I'm just telling the truth...". "Whats up with you lately... You've been... Well so demanding and you seem to want more" she says."Its because I do"
"Oh" she smiles. "Now let's get up there so I can torture you" I say and she rolls her eyes. I take her hand in mine and grab the things I dropped on the floor and walk up the stairs. I unlock the door and let Rae in first, "This is nice!" She says. "Yes very, now lets mess it up!" I "yell" and she laughs. "We aren't messing up anything Mr you have to go to a meeting with management and me and Kassie are going to the beach" she says. "Noooooooooo" I whine. "Yessssssss"

"But..."

"But what?" She smiles.

"Nothing..." I say. "Um... Well I'm gonna call Kassie and you need to go and have that meeting" She kisses me on the cheek and steps out of the room. "Bye" I whisper.

Raelynn's pov
"Hey Kas do you want to go to the beach or something... If your not busy?" I ask. "That would be great, but... I have company...." She laughs. "Oh and who may it be?" I ask. "Your nosey... And it's Louis... No stop! Get off! I'm on the phone! LOUIS!! STOP!" She laughs. "Ohhhhhhhhh I see... Are you ok?" I ask. "Yeah... He just won't stop... Tickling me" she says. "Um okay well I'm gonna go... Because I don't want to hear you two having sex over the phone" I say this because I heard Kassie moan quietly. "O-Oh okay" she says. "Oh and make sure you tell Louis you've only had sex once" I laugh. "Shut up" she hangs up the phone. "Hey" I walk back into the hotel room. "Hey I thought you were going to the beach?" He asks. "No Louis is "accompanying" Kassie..." I use air quotes. "I thought you had a meeting" I say. "No its tomorrow" he smiles. "Oh..."

Kassie's pov
"Louis!" I squeal. "What?" He says against my neck. "Stop"
"Why... Are you a... Virgin?" He pulls back. "No... But I've only had sex once..." I cover my face. "Oh... That's even better" he smiles and leans back into me. "How?" I ask. "Because your gonna be so tight" he whispers. Oh... He wants to? I don't know... Should I let him? "How long?" He asks. What? "How long what?" I ask. "How long has it been since you had sex?" He asks. "Umm..." I blush. "It's fine you can tell me he laughs. "Um maybe like I don't know a while before I met you?" I say. "Oh..." He runs his finger up and down my arm. "So your not that experienced? It's okay though I love teaching people new things" he looks in my eyes. "Will it... Will it hurt?" I ask. "No it shouldn't unless you have problems down there... Or unless your still a virgin and you lied to me?" He asks. "No I didn't lie to you... It just hurt the first time..." I say. "Well yeah... It would hurt me to if I had something pierced throught my vagaina hole" he laughs. "Louis" I laugh.
"What?" He asks. I shove him back a little, and he falls off the bed. "Oh my god! Are you okay?" I laugh. "Yeah I'm fine damn, I won't have sex with you then" he rubs his head. "Okay fine" I cross my arms. "I don't need it anyway"
"Oh yes you do" he climbs back on the bed.

"No I don't"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes" he pulls me on top of him.

"No I don't" I argue.

"Says the one who's straddling me"

"Shut the fuck up, you pulled me on you" I try to get off, but he graps my waist, "Your not going anywhere"

Niall's pov
"What do you want to do?" She asks.
"I have a few ideas but you refuse to go them with me" I stick my tounge out at her. "Shut up and just sit on the bed" she demands. I sit on the bed and she gets on her knees, "What are you doing?" I ask. "Um... What's it look like?" She asks. "It looks like you were about to give me a blow job"
"Are you really?" She asks. "Yeah?" I say. "Thats not what I was doing, I was going to sit on your lap but never mind" she says. "Get over here" I motion her over to me, she sits on my lap, and lays her head on my chest. "You know what I'd like to see?" I ask after a few moments of silence. "What?" She asks softly. "You in your bra and panties, like that one time at lake Rosa" I say. "Oh you do?" She asks. "Yes" I squeeze her bum, and she giggles.

Raelynn's pov
"You know what I'd like to see?" Niall asks. "What?"
"You in your bra and panties like that one time at lake Rosa"
"Oh you do?" I ask. "Yes" he squeezes my bum and I giggle. Oh my god. What the hell... Holy fuck. I forgot all about that that night when we went to Harry's that I... I kissed Louis. Oh my... Niall. Should I tell him? I know this is random but... He sorta brung it up, when he mentioned lake Rosa. I wonder if... He wouldn't. Is that why that one day Kassie and Niall were in the kitchen so long? Did they kiss? I look at Niall. "Hey Niall... I have something to tell you..." I blurt. "What is it baby?" He asks. I climb off him and sit next to him on the bed. I've never actually seen him mad... Come to think of it we've never fought over anything really... "Um... Well you know that night when we stayed at Harry's?" I ask. "Yeah what about it?" He asks. "Um well I had to go to the bathroom, so I went and everyone was sleeping except for Louis..."
"And..." He says. Oh god why did I bring this up?
"Well I... I went and purposely layed with him and then I kissed him" I slur my words. "You what?" He asks. "But when I woke up you were next to me..." He says. "Yeah... I came back to you after that" I say and look at Niall. Anger is spread over his face, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" He asks. "Because I forgot and when you talked about the lake I remembered" I say. He gets up and I flinch, "What are you doing? I'm not going to hit you and I never would think to" he says. I put my hands down, "Get up" he commands. I get up and he pulls me closer, what? Isn't he mad?
"Aren't you mad?" I ask. "pissed... But I have to tell you something to" he pulls back. "That one day before we went to the lake... I almost kissed Kassie..." He says and I smile. "Why are you smiling?" He asks. "Because you said you almost kissed her" I say. "Oh... I should be yelling at you right now but I'm not going to" he says.
"Listen I'm really sorry" I apologize and I mean it. "I'm sorry to baby" he pulls me in for a hug. "I love you"
"I love you" he says.