Forty

Liam's pov
"Touch me"

What in the hell? I- What the actual fuck. Why does she want me to touch her. I can't do that!

"Please?" She asks, almost begging.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea"
"Why not?"

"Aren't you still dating Niall?" I ask, stupidly why would she still be dating him after he hurt her like that?

"No" she shakes her head.

"I still don't think that's a good idea"

"Please?" She asks again. "Raelynn... I can't"

She brings my lips down to her lips and pecks them, before she tugs at the end of my shirt. "Please Liam. Touch me."

"No"

"Are you scared?"

"No I just don't think that we should do that, I don't think it would feel right"

"Yeah... Um right" she brings her hands to her face and rubs her eyes. I climb off her, and she sits up not looking at me.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm stupid and oh god what was I doing?"

"It's okay I get it, you wanted me to touch you. To make you feel good right?"

"I guess" she says and moves to the floor. "What are you doing?"
"Nothing"
I hear quiet whimpers, is she crying? Damn it Liam what did you do?

Raelynn's pov
"It's okay I get it, you wanted me to touch you. To make you feel good right?" Liam asks.

"I guess" I say and move to the floor, and bring my knees to my chest. "What are you doing?".he asks.

"Nothing" I start to cry damn it! What the hell happened!?

Everything was fine before we came here for the tour. I don't know what is happening. "Rae" Liam pulls me close to him, "Whats wrong?"

"Nothing don't worry about it" I say and wipe away my tears.

"Obviously something is wrong your crying. Tell me" he says.

"You know about me and Niall right?"

"Yeah"

"Ok so before we came here everything was fine, and now it just seems like hell and I don't know why. I just feel like... Like everything is falling apart and I-" I get cut off, Liam lifts my chin up and meets my lips. He travels down my neck leaving soft kisses. "Liam what-"

"Shhh" he says and sucks the skin at the base of my neck.
"Do you want me to stop?" He asks.

"N-No"

He chuckles lightly, and continues. "Stand up" he demands, I do what he says and he gets up after I do, and pins me to the door. He kisses my jawline and back up to my lips, Liam holds my hips, to keep me still while he does this. He pulls back and bites his bottom lip, "Liam I thought you didn't want to do this"

"I do but I just thought that I shouldn't because I'm stupid" he shurgs and, leans back in skimming my lip asking for an entrance. I let him in and our tounges fight for dominance. His hand travels over to the waist band of my leggings, he slips his hand in my panties. Liam puts two fingers inside of me and I let out a loud moan he brings his hand to my mouth, "Shh we don't want Zayn to come in here do we?" He asks. I shake my head no, Liam takes his hand away from my mouth and replaces his lips there. He pumps his fingers in and out of me, causing me to whimper. "Liam" I say, and he laughs. "Yeah?"

"Liam" I say again, he pulls his fingers out of me and brings them to his lips, sucking them. I let my breathing go back to normal as I just stand there and stare at him. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah... I'm fine" I look to the floor, "Sorry"

"For what?" He asks. "For making you do that"

"Rae you didn't make me do it I did it because I wanted to do it" he says.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes"

A few moments pass before I speak, "Liam I think I'm going to go"

"Uh... I'll walk you to the door yeah?"

"Ok" I open his door and he follows close behind me, "I'll text you?" He says and opens the door, I nod my head and walk out of the door, "Bye Liam"

Liam's pov
I look over at Zayn and he is staring at me, "What?"

"Nothing" he laughs, "But you guys should be more quieter next time"

"We wern't doing anything" I roll my eyes.

"Mm hmm... Liam! Oh god Liam!" He says in a girl voice. "Shut up Zayn... She needed it"

"Ooo Liam fucked Raelynn! Liam fucked Raelynn!" He chants.
"Shut the fuck up!" I yell and he gets quiet, "Jesus your supposed to be happy not all bitchy... Did she not give you a blow job or something?" He asks.

"No and sorry just chill I didn't fuck her I fingered her"

Niall's pov
Realynn said that she would be back right?

Right. She has only been gone for two hours but I'm kind of worried. I called her and she answered it but before I could say hi she ended it. What is wrong with her? I know what I did was wrong but what is she doing that is more important than talking to me? The door opens and she walks in, oh ok. She slams the door and slides down bringing her knees to her chest and burying her head in her knees. I hear quiet sniffles, I think she's crying. I get off the bed and sit down next to her, "Hey what's wrong?"
"Nothing don't worry about it" she snaps.

"Don't all I did was ask you what was wrong, tell me what's wrong" I say.

"No. You will be mad and you won't want me around you anymore" she starts crying harder.

"Rae just tell me"

She takes a deep breath, "Liam kissed me" she keeps her head in between her knees.

"Jesus Rae first Louis then Harry now Liam!?"

"That's not all"

"Oh god did you-" I scoot away from her. Hey I was drunk she wasn't.

"Yeah, but not like that"

"How can you have sex then say oh not like that?" I ask a little angrily.

"Because he didn't do anything all he did was-"

"I don't want to hear it" I cut her off.

"Fine"

"That's the reason your crying? Because you had sex?" I ask.

"No, I'm crying because everything is hell Niall! Ever since we came here everything has been falling apart, first we brake up, then I move in with Harry and he kisses me, then I have Liam finger me! I want it all back. Like it was before we came here. I don't want this."