Eleven

Niall's pov
I woke up to two missed calls, and five texts from Harry.

The first voicemail said Niall I am so sorry for what I did to Rae and I really don't know what I was thinking.
The second voicemail said Niall please forgive me?
The 5 texts from Harry were all asking for an apology and him saying he was sorry.

To: Hazza
Harry I can forgive you but you need to promise me you will never ever ever ever ever never ever touch Raelynn and again. And you need to promise me that you won't break the bro code so if I ever break up with her For any reason you cannot go out with her for 3 weeks. Okay?

I pressed the send button. I immediately got a text back from Harry

From: Hazza
Okay Niall I won't ever ever ever touch Raelynn again. And thank you for accepting my apology I really do not know what I was thinking so thanks for your caring apologetic message lol! Should me you and Raelynn go out to eat or something like that so I could tell her I'm sorry for what I did? And are we mates again now?

To:Hazza
You're welcome. And yes we are mates we never stop being mates in the first place! and I think that'd be lovely if just the three of us could go out to eat I'll ask her what she thinks then I'll have her text you. Okay? Oh and sorry for punching you in the face....

From:Hazza
okay yay and its fine you didn't break anything lol!

"Rae!" I yelled. "What?". "Do you want to go out to eat with me and Harry?....". "Ummm yeah sure...". "Okay love text him and give him your answer ok?". "Okay!" She yelled down from the her bedroom.

Raelynn's pov

To:Harry
hey, id love to go out to eat with you.

I immediately got a text message back from Harry.

From:Harry
Ok, I just talk to Niall and told him I was sorry and we're friends again and I wanted to tell you that I was sorry for what i did when we go out to eat is that okay? Oh And should we go around 12:00-1:00?

To:Harry
Ok and yes, that time is fine. What restaurant we going to?

From:Harry
Ok, sounds great mate! And how about Golden Corral?

To:Harry
Yes! Golden Corral sound great! Ill tell Nialler xxx Rae bye

From:Harry
Okay;) xxx Harry bye

"Niall!!". "What!". "We are going to Golden Corral around 12:00-1:00" I yell. "Okay!"He said. "Im getting in the shower you comin' or Nah?" I ask. "Hell yeah!!" Niall said. We Got out of the shower and got dressed Niall put on his regular well not his regular outfit but he put on a t-shirt that says crazy mofos on it and some black skinny jeans with some white high top shoe looking things. I put on my black shirt with pink unicorns on it and I put on my black skinny jeans with rips in them. I put on a layer of makeup and sprayed myself with perfume and me and Niall put on some deodorant, and headed to go meet Harry at Golden Corral's.
The car ride was about an hour to half an hour, I just stared at Niall the whole time we were in the car. He kept his eyes glued to the road but he looked at me once in awhile, I just wanted to kiss him now! we had stopped and we are in the Golden Corral restaurant parking lot. Before Niall got out to come and open my door i said "Nialler wait"
"Wha-" I cut him off. I gave him a passionite kiss. I pulled back and smiled. "What was that for?" Niall asked. "I just wanted to kiss you!" He gave me a HUGE grin. "Oh well if we were at home you would be naked on my bed!' He said. "Niall!!!". "What it's true!" He said. I just rolled my eyes and got out if the car.