Five

*Next morning Raelynn's pov*
I woke up, and I was in my bed and I dont know how I got there maybe Niall put me there? I rolled over to see a smiling Niall staring back at me! He had his arms wrapped around me and he leaned in to kiss me! I did not hesitate I kissed him back. we both smilied into the kiss, then I relized that Niall Horan just kissed me! But exactly what for? "Hey,what was that for?" I asked. "oh you know just for fun!" He giggled it was so adorable! I screamed and made Niall jump about 5- feet into the air, "what?? are you okay!?!?!" He asked, "No im not okay my idol from One Direction just kissed me!!" He lauhed out in a full laugh for like 3 minutes. "Ut took you long enough to figure that out!!". "I knew you were familuar..."I chuckled.

Niall's pov
"Well yes I am from One Direction would you like to meet the rest of the boys and have a hangout night?" I ask. "Sounds like a plan Stan!!" Rae said excitedly. "I call up harry and tell him to come to your address ok?" "Yeah!",She said excitedly. I went to my contacts in my phone,and found Harry's phone number and I called it. "Hello? Harry this is Niall I want you to come to this address and bring the rest of the boys I will text you the address" I said. "Um okay?" Harry said. "Just do it"

To :Hazza

245 Kinsley drive
1st flat on the top number 3B

From: Hazza

Ok mate be there with the boys in about an hour!

"Hey, Raelynn!". "What?" She said. "The boys will be here in about an hour". "Ok Nialler!" She said.

Raelynn's pov
Oh my lord! One Direction is coming to MY flat! I mentally screamed to myself. I decided to take a shower so I would be all nice and clean. "Ni im taking a shower!". "Ok!" He shouted. I took off my clothes and started the shower I let the water dribble down my body I reached for the shampoo and rubbed it through my hair I soon felt someone else rubbing the shampoo in my hair I turned around to see once again naked Niall I screamed and covered my body with the shower curtain, "what the hell Niall!!" I screamed at him. "What???" He said in confusion. "GET THE HELL OUT!! NOW!!" "Hey hey hey now, you saw me naked now I get to see you naked!" He teased, and pulled the curtain off of my body. I started to blush alot and he laughed at me because I was blushing. "Hahahahaha there is nothing to be afraid of babe" he said playfully, and it made me smile. He turned me around and I crashed into him he was holding me it was kinda awkward but we finished our shower together. He put on his basic outfit and I put in black, ripped, skinny jeans and a flower crop top, with a light layer of make-up to go along with my outfit. "You look really got" Niall says, and smirks.
'Thanks, but to be honest you look hotter..." I say.
"Nope it's not possible" he says and winks. Oh my god is Niall Horan flirting with me?????? I just want to know how I did not know it was him when I first saw him...