Twenty-Eight

Niall's pov
I wake up, and Raelynn is beside me thank god I thought she left me last night... Its 3 in the after noon and she is still sleeping. "Rae?" I whisper/yell, I get no response. "Rae?" I ask a little louder. "What?" She asks. "We should probably go it's 3 in the after noon and I want to go home and spend some time with you". "Okay let's go" she says. We get up and walk out of Harry's flat and get into my car. "Are you hungry love?" I ask her. "Yeah just little, Nialler are you hungry?" She asks. "Yes very" I say. We drive home and I park the car, when we get to our flat I unlock the door and walk in the house, Raelynn follows. "What do you want to eat?' I ask. "I don't care just something..." She says. "Okay is Nachos and cheese alright?" I ask. "Yeah, it's fine". I grab a plate and take some Doritos and put cheese over top of them, and put them in the microwave for 30 seconds. I come back in the living room and set the plate on the table, "Yummy!" Rae screams. "Yeah, Yummy just like you...' I say. She looks at me and smiles, "your so corny" she says. "But I love you, and you love me so it's okay right?" She laughs, "yes it's perfect". She trys to take a Nacho from the plate but I slap her hand away, "Mine!" I yell. She gives me the oh no you didn't look, and takes the plate away. "No give me my food!" I yell. 'Your food? This is mine!" She says. I smirk at her, "Give me the damn nachos and no one gets hurt" I say. "Oh but baby I want you to hurt me..." She says. "What, why??????" I ask. "Umm because I like it duh!" She says. "I still don't get it" I say in confusion. "Oh my god..." She says and puts the plate down, and she starts to walk towards me. "Awww why do you look so confused sexy?" She asks. "Because I am..." I say. "Well don't be..." She says, as she walks closer to me and puts her arms around my neck. She fiddles with the collar of my shirt, "How about we take this off?" She says. I dont hesitate I pull off my shirt, "Thats better" she says and I smile. Before I know it her shirt is off too, I look her over. "Damn". Was all I could say. She gets on her knees and unbuttons my pants, Okay now i know what she's doing... I smirk at the idea of her making 'the first move' because you know usually guys do that but it cool. If she wants it, she can come and get it any time, any where... I think to myself. She stands up, and I pull her close and grab her waist. She pecks my lips, "ugh what the hell was that?" I ask. She cocks her head, "I want more than that!" I say and she smiles.

Raelynns pov
"Okay whatever you want...' I say and I peck his lips again. Niall glares at me, "what?" I ask. 'When I told you I want more I meant like a real kiss" he says. "Okay fine..." I say and put my arms around his neck again, he grabs my waist. I lean in and kiss him, Niall bites my bottom lip but I don't let him in my mouth. "Stop" he says. "Stop what?" I ask. "You know exactly what your doing... your teaseing me its not fair, I want you so bad", he says. "Well then come and get me!" I yell and run into the bedroom and lock the door. "Let me in!" Niall whines. "No!" I say. "Please?" he begs. "Password...?" I say. "Um POTATO!!" He screams. "No but I guess I'll open the door..." I say. Open the door for him and he steps in, closes the door and locks it. I just stand there the whole time with my hand on my hip. Niall walks closer and grabs my waist again applying a bit of pressure, I let a whimper escape my lips. Niall smiles and pushes me on the bed, "Okay show me what you got..." He says as he rubs his hands together and hovers over top of me. He leans down and kisses down my neck and leaves love bites, He moves to my stomach. He nips my skin with his lips and it gives me goose bumps. "Nialler?" I ask. "Yeah love?" He asks, his voice sounds deeper and raspy, and his eyes are dark. It almost scares me a bit... "I don't know" I laugh. "Okay thanks for interrupting me can I get back to what I was doing?" He asks. I nod my head, He kisses down my jawline and down my neck. I moan because he got my sensitive spot. He slowly moves down my chest and back to my stomach, I get the chills he is so gentle when he dose this to me. "Get up" he says. I do as I am told. He bends down and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, he slides them down my legs. Then he takes his pants off the rest of the way I forgot that I unbuttoned them... Niall is left in his boxers and I'm in my lacy bra and panties. "Your so damn hot!" He says and licks his lips. Sit down he demands. I sit on the bed, he pushes me back and smiles, "What do you want me to do?" He asks. "I don't care..." I say. "Okay, oh and by the way we might want to get sound proof walls so the nighbors, not where you used to live but in the other side of us don't think I'm killing you because your screaming" he laughs and so do I. I sit up and wrap my legs around Nialls torso, he unclips my bra and throws it across the room. He lays me down once again and kisses down the middle of me he stops just below my belly button. "I'm going to take these off okay?' He asks. I shrug my shoulder. And he pulls off my underwear... Then he takes off his boxers. "Are you ready for this?" He asks. "If I wasn't I wouldn't be naked right now" I laugh. He enters my body, and thrusts in and out. I arch my back, grab the sheets on the bed and moan as Niall does this. This lasts for about 20 minutes, before he stops and gives me time to recover. When I am finally calm he lays next to me, I sit up and get on his stomach, I lean down and kiss him. I bite his bottom lip and I explore his mouth with my tounge, I kiss his neck, and suck on it. He moans at my actions, I leave a love bite on his neck. "Have fun trying to hide that from your fans" I say and he laughs. I kiss him again, and whisper "I love you", "andI love you" he says. I get off Niall and lay beside him, "Well I need a shower, are you coming?" He asks. "Yeah sure" I say. We take a quick shower and get dressed in our pajamas, "umm Niall?" I ask. "What is it?". "Can I wear one of your shirts?" I ask. "Sure" he says and laughs. He then pulls a white shirt out of his drawer. It gets thrown at me, I catch it and slip it over my head. "Come lay with me!" I yell. "Okay, Okay I'm coming calm your tits..." Niall says, He walks over to the bed and lays down behind me. I pull the covers up, it's all the sudden freezing in here. Niall puts his arm aournd my torso and says goodnight. I lay here for about five minutes, then my eyes got really heavy and I shut them and go to sleep.