Thirty-Six

Raelynn's pov
Me and Kassie watched the whole first season of supernatural, by the time it was over it was 11:30. "Kas I'm going to go back to my hotel room" I get up from the couch. "Ok... Bye Rae Rae"
"Bye Kas" I walk out and go to my hotel room and open the door. "Niall are you ho- What the fuck?" I saw the most disgusting thing I think I have ever seen. I think I'm going to throw up. Niall was with another girl. I slam the hotel door, and run down the hallway. I put my back to the wall and slide down, bringing my knees to my chest and burying my head in between my knees, I started to cry really hard. The person I love was with someone else, Am I not good enough for him? Am I too ugly? Fat? I don't know... I guess he'd rather be with her than with me. I mean I guess if that's what he wants.
"Raelynn I- Hey baby"

"Go away!" I yell knowing immediately who it was.

"No I- Why are you crying? Why is my baby sad?" He asks.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Niall I just cought you having sex with another girl! Why do you think I'm crying!? I just saw the person who I love the most having sex with someone else!" I scream.

He steps closer, "Get away from me!" I yell and he takes a step back, "I didn't have sex with another girl! Are you fucking crazy!?!" He raises his voice.

"Yes you did! I just seen it and I wish I hadn't trust me... Just leave me alone I don't want to see or talk you right now!" I yell, a couple of salty tears slip in my mouth. Niall looks hurt, and confused but I don't care at this moment. He looks around before turning around and walking away. I get up and make my way to Kassie's house, and tell her everything. "Babe that's horrible I'm so sorry"
"It's not your fault..." I wipe my remaining tears away, I'm probably just going to go stay with Harry"
"Okay... Love you" she says. "I love you too.. oh and if you see Niall please don't let him know where I'm staying at?"

"I won't I promise"

"Thanks Kas" I get up and open the door and make my way to Harry's flat. Thank god Louis was asleep, and thank god he didn't hear that... Just to make sure he didn't I locked Kassie in the bathroom with me.

Niall's pov *next morning*
Holy Jesus my head hurts. I sit up in bed, What the fuck happened? I look over and there is a girl with dark brown hair in my bed. It's not Raelynn. Where is she? Is she okay? I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom, I have to piss bad. I walk into the bathroom and pass by the mirror. Hmmm.... No wonder it was cold in here I'm not wearing clothes... From what I could see neither was that girl... Does that mean? No. No. No. No. We didn't... Did we? I walk back out and quickly get dressed, "Hey" I shake the girl. "Wake up"
She slowly opens her eyes, "Hey" she smiles. "What the fuck happened last night and where is Raelynn?" I ask. "Who?" She sits up, and the sheet falls off her. "Uhm" I look to the floor.
"Sorry" she brings the cover back up to her chest. "Raelynn my girlfriend where is she?"
"Oh... That girl.... Yeah um she walked in on us... And she got mad I guess and slammed the door.... And I don't know where she is" she says.
"Walked in on us? As in we had sex?" I ask.

"Yeah and it was great your dick is-"

"Yeah ok um you need to leave" I cut her off.

"Why?"

"Because I'm going to find her and I don't even know you"

"Good luck with that" she smirks, and I turn around so she can get dressed. She walks out the door with me following her she goes to her car and I go to Kassie's room to see if Raelynn is there, and to see of she knows anything.

Raelynn's pov
"Thank you Harry" I put on a fake smile. "It's nothing... So then you and Niall aren't dating?" He raises his eyebrow.

"No" I say after a couple minutes of silence.

"Rae... Just remember he was... Wasted... I mean like wasted" Harry says. "Yeah, but he still should've known... Right?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know love, just promise if he finds you, you have to explain things to him?" He asks. "Yeah"

"Ok... Well I'll be off, see you when I get back from rehearsals yeah?"

"Yeah... Oh um if you see him please don't tell him where I'm at?"
"I won't, and I won't see him because his meeting and rehearsals are in a few hours" he smiles and walks out the door, it's only seconds later that I revive a text from him.

From: Hazza
Hey, I forgot to tell you but you can have anything that's in the fridge or freezer... And just make ur self at home ;)

To: Hazza
Ok thanks again Haz it really means a lot

From: Hazza
No problem. I gotta go love
See you later

To: Hazza
Bye.

I honestly don't feel like eating anything, all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry. I want to take a shower but I can't until Kassie texts me back saying that she can bring my suite case to Harry's I have nothing with me. My suite case has everything in it and it's with him.

Niall's pov
I knock on Kassie's door and she opens it, "What do you want?" She rolls her eyes. "I need to know if you know about anything that happened last night, I need to know where Raelynn is, and I need to know what the hell happened last night because I'm hella confused"

"I do know what happened, and you should know what happened. I cannot tell you where Raelynn is either" she crosses her arms.

"Please? Kassie"

"Fine I'll tell you what happened but I'm not telling you where she's staying... Come on" she waves me inside, Kassie told me everything that Raelynn had told her, and I feel horrible... I don't know what to do... I didn't- I mean I was drunk. I have to go get Raelynn's things and give them to Kassie so she can give them to her.

I walk to the hotel room and grab everything that isn't mine and bring it back to Kassie, "Thanks for telling me" I look at the floor, "I feel terrible"

"Yeah, you should" she says and takes Raelynn's things, I hope I find a way to make Raelynn forgive me because if not... I'm screwed.

Realynn's pov
"Yes I'm bringing your stuff over"
"Okay thank you Kassie"

"Yeah, so I talked to Niall a few hours ago and I had to tell him what happened because be was really confused but I didn't tell him where you were... he said he feels terrible for what he did"

"He should... Anyways I'll see you soon"

"Ok see ya" I hang up the phone, and sigh. What am I gonna do? I sit on the couch and turn the telly on to watch some television, when my phone screams out "Potato!" Great... A text from Niall.

From: Niall ;*
Hey baby... I'm sorry for what I did... I was drunk and I didn't really know what I was doing. I know your pissed but can we meet up somewhere, to talk about this? If not I understand. Please don't ignore me, and answer my text.

I did exactly what he told me not to do and I ignored his text. I do not want to talk to him right now, and he's right I am very pissed but I'm not just going to meet up with him...