Nineteen

Kassie's pov
Why did Lou- I corrected myself BooBear call me babe!?!?! I thought to myself. We aren't even dating! Oh well i'll just let it slide this time i'll ask him about it next time if he does it again....

Louis pov
"Babe?" I asked Kas. "Why do you call me babe? And what?" Kassie asked me. "I don't know its just I don't know" we laughed. "Oh and I wanted to ask do you like Carrots?". "Yes, I love Carrots! What kind of question is that??" Kassie yelled/questioned."I don't know" I laughed. "Oh and before you ask I love Kevin the pigeon too". "You read my mind!" I stated. we all laughed. Must be Niall and Raelynn were eavesdropping? I thought to myself.

Raelynn's pov
We arrived at home and the boys went inside. I told Kas to stay in the car with me. "Hey Kas you know I think Louis likes you..". "what?" She asked. "Yeah it's obvious.. I mean you can tell..." I said. "Really... I mean I love Louis he's in my FAVORITE band in and i've liked him and his music since the X-Factor..." Kassie said. "Well I think he really really likes you with a burning passion!" I said. "Oh my god Rae your such a weirdo!..." Kassie yelled. "Let's just go inside?" Kassie asked me. "Yeah, ok let's go....so you and BooBear can kiss!" I said. "Oh shut up! How about you and Niall just go-go" she hesitated. "Go what?" I asked. "I don't know Rae... I just don't know". we both laughed and walked inside. "What are you two laughing at??" Niall asked. "Nothing!" Me and Kassie both said at the same time because you know best friends do that alot.

Louis pov
"Kas come sit by me!!" I told her. 'Why do I want to sit by you!?!" She asked. "Ugh your mean!!". "No im not im just asking why do I want to sit by you!?!?" She asked again. "B-because im Superman!!" I exclaimed. "Lou I doubt your Superman..." Raelynn said. "Ok well im going to the Kitchen!" Niall screamed. "Of course you are" me, Raelynn, and Kassie both said at the same time. "So what should we all do?" Kassie asked. "I have an idea" I said. "And what is that Mr.Tomlinson?" Raelynn asked. "Let's all kiss". "Um lou I have a boyfriend..." Raelynn said to me. "Auhhhhhhhhh Raelynn I was talking about you and Niall and me and Kassie...?" I trailed off. Kassie blushed alot. "Kassie's got a lover!" Raelynn said. "And so do I" Niall said walking out if the kitchen with two sandwiches,oreos, and some crisps. "I have a good idea unlike Louis which wants to kiss Kassie and they just met..." Niall said. "What's that Nialler?" Kassie asked Niall. "We can all walk down to the park and hang out at like two in the mornin cuz were cool like that...". "Raelynn, Kassie do you want to?" "Sure" Raelynn and Kassie said.

Kassie's pov
The park was about a block away so it wasn't that far to walk. When we were walking down the road Niall and Raelynn were holding hands and Niall had his arm around Raelynn's waist. I was walking alone and Louis was behind me. BooBear came up beside me and put his arm around my waist. I looked at him smiled, and just thought to myself I wish I was dating him.... "Kas?" I didn't answer Louis. "KAS!?!?!?". "Wha?" I asked. "C-can I hold your h-hand?" Lou asked me. I shrugged and he put his hand in mine, he looked at me and laughed for I don't know what reason . We finally got to the park and when we did Raelynn ran right to the swings, and Niall ran to the bouncy animal thing. Lou let go of my hand and ran to the slide, leaving me to go to the monkey bars... I was swinging on the monkey bars and I missed one and slipped. I landed on my right arm and it hurt. "OOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!" I screamed. Louis looked at me in my confusion, his eyes got wide and he ran over to me. "RAELYNN, Niall GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!" lou screamed. "Oh my god Kassie are you okay?" Niall asked me. "Ye-". "Do you think she's okay if her bone is popping out if her arm!?!?!?!?" Louis cut me off. "What!?!?!" I yelled. "ooowwww!" I yelled. "Oh my god Kassie! Baby you need to go to the hospital" Raelynn said to me. "Why?" I asked. "Love, look at your arm..."Louis said. I looked down and there was a pool of blood surrounding me and my bone ny my wrist was sticking out of my arm. "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled. "Kas you need to calm down, Raelynn call 911" Niall said. Raelynn called 911 and about ten minutes later an ambulance arrived. "Only two people are allowed to ride in the ambulance with the girl" the paramedic said. "Im going" Louis said. "So am I!" Niall yelled. "Raelynn!!" I yelled for her. "What?" She asked. "they can ride with me, and you can go home and drive to the hospital ok?" I asked. "Yeah its ok bye Kassie,Nialler, and Boobear!". "Bye" we all yelled back.