Fifty- One

Naill's pov
I walk up to Kassies flat and knock on the door, I put my hands in my front pants pockets. I hear foot steps coming towards the door, it sounds like someone is running, the door opens and Raelynn is standing in front of me. She smiles awkwardly and we stand there silently for a few seconds, "Come in" she says and I follow her inside, "Is Kassie here?" I ask and she shakes her head no. "I didn't tell her you were here either, so she might be pissed when you get here"

"Where is she?" I ask, Raelynn raises her eyebrows, "She's having sex with Louis for the second time today"

"Okay well we need to talk"

"No? Really?" She Sarcastically remarks, I step closer to her. "Stop doing that" I smile, "Or I'm going to have to do something about it"

"Oh you think so?" She asks, "Yeah"
I sit down on the couch and she follows my actions, "Okay so tell me how this whole thing started" I say and she takes a deep breath. "Okay, so I went over to Zayn and Liams hotel room, I wanted to take a walk with Liam. I never get to hang out with the other boys by myself so I thought that I could get yo know him better" she explains and I nod. "So we were walking down the road and this drunk old guy wanted to um, he wanted to have sex with me I guess, and then Liam was like no don't touch her, and we started walking again, and the old dude was like who is that and Liam was like, I'm her boyfriend, and the guy was like sure your probably related and then he was like of you guys are dating kiss her, then I was like no we don't need to prove anything to you then we started walking again and the guy was like I'm not leaving until you kiss her, so then I was like Liam I don't think this is a good idea then he kissed me"
"Okay, and?"

"Then we walked back to the hotel and you know things were kind of awkward, because we kissed, but then he was like can we talk about it and I was like ok and then he was like, it felt good but it was wrong and I was like okay and then we kissed again and then he um... He fingered me and then I came back crying because us and everything, then the last time I went over there when I was supposed to go to Kassie and Louis' he was going to- well I should say we were going to have sex, but Zayn woke up and he would leave us alone, Niall I didn't want to stop with Liam because he was doing everything so slow and I felt like he cared" she says. "Okay so let me get this straight, you don't think I care about you?" I laugh, "Raelynn I fucking love you, I care about you! Liam only wanted you to have sex! He doesn't care about you!" I yell,
"Just because I accidentally cheated on you does not mean you need to return the favor! Especially with one of my bandmates! Raelynn I love you! Is that not enough!? What more could I do! Tell me is loving you not enough!?"

"No no no. Niall I love you, Niall you loving me is more than enough and I just-"

"You just what?"

"Niall I'm sorry, I-I don't know what to say. Except for I'm sorry and I love you and I don't want this anymore. I don't want us like this. I just want you to be happy, will us not being together make you happy?" She says the last part quietly. "No that's not what I'm saying, Okay I just think that if you were trying to get back at me it was a stupid thing to do"
"I wasn't trying to do anything, Niall I'm sorry" tears brim her eyes.

"Yeah me too" I say and rub my temple with my hand, "Raelynn I'm sorry for calling you names. Your not any of those things and I want you to know that you are the most beautiful person I have ever came in contact with, your amazing, and I love you too" I say. "Can I hug you?" She says and I nod, "Yes of course" she scoots closer to me and almost knocks me over with the amount of force she used to wrap her arms around me. I bring my hand to her hair and my other arm is wrapped around her back. We stay silent, holding each other like this for a couple minutes. She pulls away from me, "I missed you"
"Me too" I say and she climbs on my lap, "What are you-" she crashes her lips on mine and hold my face in her hands. I don't hesitate, I kiss her back. She climbs on top of me and I put my hands on her waist. I slip my tounge in her mouth and she does the same thing, her hands get tangled in my hair and she tugs at it slightly making me moan. She smiles, "Oh, how I've missed that"