Forty-Six

Raelynn's pov
I carefully shut the door behind me and slide my shoes off my feet. Quietly walking over to the bed, I pull my phone out and sit down gathering the blankets lifting them up and covering myself with them. I don't feel like changing into pajama's so I guess I'm sleeping in my clothes. I unlock my phone and go to contacts clicking on "daddy direction" which is Liam.

I press the text button and start to write a message,

Me: hey Liam you told me to text you

I almost instantly get a reply back.

Liam: yes. Since we didn't get to finish what we were doing because dumb dick had to interrupt us... I wanted to tell you everything that I was going to do to you. Would you like to hear?

I type a three lettered word I know I shouldn't have typed.

Me: yes.

Liam: First I was going to remove your bra and throw it. Then I was going to tease you really bad by slowly sliding my hand into your panties and stopping right above where you like it the most. Then I was going to kiss you again and slowly start to slide my fingers into your body. While you moaned my name I was going to cover your mouth with my hand so we wouldn't wake up Zayn. Then I was going to take your panties off and kiss from you neck all the way down to your waist line, stopping and then I was going to land my tounge on your silky smooth skin and I was going to kiss you where it feels good. Then I was going to teasingly flick my tounge over you.

Me: Liam. I didn't know you had that in you. Holy fuck.

Liam: yeah babe. We could of done all of it.

Liam. One sweet guy. Tricking me. I didn't know he had all of that in him. Wow I'm very surprised by his- his words. I wish Niall would text me things like that. Damn if Kassie and Liam got together then she would have a hay day with Liam. I would of never thought that I would be texting Liam Payne and he would say that to me. Not in a million years. It's probably most fangirls dream to be texted by Liam, especially naughty texts.

Liam: are you wet yet? * imagine the smirking emoji here*

Me: Liam Payne! I can't tell you that!

Liam: and why not?

Me: because! Liam thanks for all those wonderful words you said. I think I'm going to go to sleep now. I think we leave tomorrow to go home. Goodbye Liam.

Liam: Okay love see you in the morning.

And with that I plugged my phone in and went to bed. Well tried to. I kept having fantasies about Liam touching me in the way he said he would have.

Next morning
Niall's pov
I hear the quiet alarm on my phone go off signaling its time for me to get up. I turned it down some last night so I wouldn't wake her up when I got up. But she didn't come home. All night I was worried about her. She said she would be back, I waited for hours. What was she doing that was so damn important for her to come home that late? I want to know and I want to know now.
I get up out of the warm bed carefully so I don't wake my "girlfriend" up. She turns in her sleep and I stand at the end if the bed watching her for a moment, deciding if I should do what I have been thinking about doing. I walk up to the night stand and quickly swipe her phone, running into the bathroom. I turn on the screen and see her wallpaper. It's the first time I've ever seen it and I'm quite embarrassed by it. It's a picture of me standing in my boxers, laughing. Probably at something she had said. I smile to myself and look away from her phone screen.