Two

Raelynn's pov
I woke up at 10:00 in the morning, so I figured that i'd go hop in the shower. I went to the bathroom, slipped my jammies off my body and turned on the hot and cold water on and got in the shower closing the curtain behind me. I just stood there letting the warm water cascade down my back and before I knew it, I was remembering what had happened last night. The naked, blonde boy with those beautiful blue eyes just staring into my soul then that very attractive smirk on his face. Thats all I could remember from last night was that beautiful face staring at me. I quickly jumped out of the water as it turned icy cold and I screamed, "what the fuck!!" As I quickly bent down once again, letting the breath taking cold water trickle down my back to turn the cold water off and, let the warm water once again take over my body. I finished my shower and walked to my closet to find what I was going to wear today, "hmm" I say as I, stood there in Just my towel, looking at my clothes. Well first I had to put underwear and a bra on, then I decided to put on my light, ripped, skinny jeans which damn made my ass look good!! I also decided to go with my crop top that had Nirvana written across it, there was not a picture it was just plain. I quickly went to the bathroom, brushed through my hair, brushed my teeth, and lastly applied a light layer of make-up on. I went out to my living room to chill, and watch some t.v. But before I could do that I heard a knock on my door. I got up and walked to the kitchen and yelled "come in!" I heard the door open, and I said "im in the kitchen I'll be out soon!" (i was making myself a sandwich) I turned around with my food in one hand to find myself smashing into someone. I looked up and seen the beautiful boy who I saw last night! He was gazing into my hazel eyes, as I stared into his sapphire blue eyes. And I thought it was my friend... But it wasn't it was him. He's kinda cute...