Chapter Ten

A/N : I've received a gift from Hellion Brothers author-nim....our one and only euwonlol-sshi. The gift is this chapter which is specially wrote by her. It's a fun chapter and I really love it.
Enjoy ♥♥.

Chanyeol's PoV

I'm outside the grocery store now waiting for Haru's shift to end. It has become a normal routine for me to always pick her up after her shift is over. Though, this day is probably more special than just any other day, because tonight is Friday night. The night that we've been waiting for. Well, actually I think I'm the only one reaally looking forward to this night.

My head tilted up as I finally saw her coming out from the store. She looked like she was on the phone.

"Sure oppa, just call me when you get back to Seoul. Bye," she ended right when she was in front of me.

"Who is it? I've never heard you call anyone oppa before" I questioned.

"It's my cousin. He wants to come visit sometime around our winter break. He currently lives in Japan." She was beaming when she was talking about him. I didn't like it, so I changed the subject right away.

"The guys are preparing to have a winter camping night tonight. I think none of us will be able to sleep. I'm pretty sure Chen will want me and some of the guys to prepare a huge prank to scare the hyungs. I remember last year, it was the first time in a long time that we heard Tao scream like a girl! It was hilarious!" I laughed, and then started to blabber about some more things that happened during our camping night last summer. Haru still didn't talk much and just listened to me attentively, but I think we have became at least a quarter level more closer. I hope.

When we arrived at the dorm, as expected, everything was already set up in the backyard. Somehow they were able to make a bonfire without me, and D.O was already grilling some food in one corner. The other boys (and girls) were already gathered around the bonfire, talking and teasing each other.

"Finally, the lovebirds are here!" Chen exclaimed as he saw Haru and I enter. I just smiled while Haru simply blushed. Maeji and Gwen immediately greeted her and grabbed her to sit beside them. I pouted at the idea that I wouldn't be able to sit beside her.

"Yah Park Chanyeol," Chen whispered as he approached me with a huge grin. Oh I know where this is going.

"Everything is ready. This will be more amazing than last year!"
He giggled evilly, and of course, I giggled as well. "What do we have to do?"

He came closer to whisper the whole plan to me, in which I broke out into a huge grin. He's right. This is going to be amazing.

Soon enough, everyone was already gathered around the fire, taking turns to tell a silly story or something. The sky was clear and the place was silent except for our own voices and laughter.

It really felt good to have time to just forget about everything else and have fun, especially now that everything is back to normal. Actually, we used to have this winter camping every year way way back when Kris-hyung was still with us. We only stopped when he left because it only reminded us that we're no longer complete. But after the big fight months ago, where everything was also resolved (thanks to Maeji), we thought that it doesn't matter if Kris-hyung is not with us physically. We believe that he's just somewhere out there, thinking about us the same way we do for him.

[A/N : I miss Kriss ㅠ.ㅠ]

"I have to go to the bathroom!" Baekhyun said, and entered the house.

"Hey guys, do you know that story about Lady Margaret?" Chen shifted closer to the group, automatically gaining everyone's attention.

His expression made the atmosphere turn eerie because it seemed like he was about to tell a horror story. Tao, though, was only narrowing his eyes in suspicion.