Bonus Chapter : What happened to Go Eunhye and her friends?

A/N : I had this in my draft for two years now (wow), and I finally able to finish it so I'm just gonna leave it here for you guys to judge >.<

Thanks to the comment by @gummychicky that made me want to finish this bonus chapter.

If some of you already forgot the story, this scene took place in chapter fifteen, Haru and Chanyeol were not present here.

*

To say that Cha Maeji cares about Lee Haru is an understatement.

Cha Maeji adores Lee Haru.

So much.

So much that she flipped upside down when Haru went missing on the first day when she officially--on public eyes-- became Chanyeol's girlfriend. She was as panicked as Chanyeol was that Tao had to sit her down and hug her so she'd calm down.

Being an only child, Maeji always wanted a sibling. Okay, maybe the Hellions can be considered siblings too now, and there's also Gwen, but when Haru gave her the letter on their first encounter, she was genuinely happy.

She loves having her as the maknae in their group; she's well mannered, low maintenance needed, obedient, sometimes overly frightened with Tao --which she considered funny--and above all, she's cute, like, SUPER cute. Her cuteness level is on the same level as a two-month-old, brown, golden retriever (if you think a golden retriever puppy isn't cute, then you're crazy), super cute and squishy; That's what Lee Haru is.

So it makes sense that she would do anything for her. Heck, she'd be the awesome unnie that Haru never had.

That night after D.O called saying that Haru had come home and fallen unconscious right after stepping inside of the house, Maeji just didn't know what to do besides sit on the edge of her bed and stare blankly at her. Gwen was the one who initiated to change her uniform to more comfortable clothes, asking Kai to take her back to her own house to take some of her own clothes.

And when Chanyeol finally got home, Tao dragged her out of Chanyeol's room saying that Haru's already in good hands. Lay has already checked her up, and Lay said Haru's energy was drained, which is why she collapsed. She needed a lot of rest to restore her energy.

They were all gathered in the Hellions' living room after Haru was back, leaving Chanyeol alone with Haru in his room. Chen, thankfully not dense enough, volunteered to sleep in Baekhyun and Sehun's shared bedroom to give Chanyeol some privacy.

"What do you think happened to her?" D.O was the one who broke the silence.

"She looked okay the last time we saw her, and she didn't say anything about doing something after school, so probably whatever it is that happened to her was not part of her plan." Maeji stated her mind.

"Do you think it got something to do with her power?" Kai asked to no one in particular.

"Her power was somehow an anomaly from the beginning; it wouldn't be a surprise if it was," Xiumin answered.

"I don't like this.... I don't like any of this at all." Maeji sighed.

"She'll be okay Maeji, don't worry." Tao brushed her arm softly, knowing exactly how worried his girlfriend was about Haru.

"Well, right now all we can do is just wait for Haru to wake up and tell us about it.There's no use of getting so worked up now without knowing what we'll be dealing with." Lay wisely said.

"Yeah, it's late anyway, we all better rest. It's been a long day for everyone," said Suho as he ushered Sehun to go to bed after seeing him yawning.