Chapter Twenty Six

That night, I diligently planned my date with Chanyeol. I tried to find methods from everywhere. Google, magazines; I even texted some of my friends just to ask if they know a good place for a date in this small town. After I think it's all set, I texted Chanyeol.

"Oppa, do you have time tomorrow around 3 in the afternoon?"

Much to my delight, he answered right away.

"Sure, it's winter break. I'm barely doing anything at home ^^."

"You know I spoiled our first date the other day, so would you like to try and have a second first date tomorrow?" I sent with my heart pumping loudly in my chest.

"Really?! I'd love to."

"Okay! I'll be at the dorm at 3 tomorrow."

"No, I'm the guy. I should be the one to pick you up in your house." Chanyeol refused.

I kind of swayed at the sweet idea of Chanyeol showing up at my door looking all dressed up and handsome, but I shook my head and decided to stick to the original plan.

"Oppa, I've been diligently planning for this date, so please let me do it as I planned this time. I promise you, you won't regret it." I really prayed and hoped that it will all work out.

"Are you sure it won't exhaust you?"

"Absolutely! Pretty please?" I begged, even making an aegyo even though he couldn't see me anyway. But well.

"Fine then, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yay! See you tomorrow! miss you already! ♡♡ "

Even if it's just a text message, my cheeks felt warmer. Okay, I know this is the first time I ever used the heart emoticon. It's because I'm trying to change by following Luhan's advice.

"♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Good night jagi-ya! Dream of me okay?"

"Good night oppa, I will."

I put down my phone with a big smile on my face. I think being cheesy sometimes is worth the embarrassment. I feel really excited for tomorrow. I think it's a good start.

The next morning, I woke up and found Jongsuk already in the kitchen. He's not a good cook, but he can make delicious pancakes and even though I'm not a pancake person, he knows that I like his pancakes.

"Morning midget," he greeted as I entered the kitchen.

"Morning oppa, how's your sleep?" I said as I gave him a morning hug.

"Well, it's so-so, I think it's the after effect of you running away last night." He said with a little chuckle. I just pouted my lips.

"I'm sorry, I'm just kidding, actually I've got a phone call from Japan last night." Jongsuk spoke.

"Anything wrong?" I asked.

"I think I need to go back to Seoul this noon, it's kind of emergency situation. You sure you don't wanna come with me even just for a vacation?" he looked at me hopefully.

"But I have a date today with Chanyeol oppa." I lightly answered.

"Oh really? Now that you have your Chanyeol oppa, you're just gonna throw me away and neglect me?" He asked, pouting. I just laughed at his childish act.