Epilogue

"Yah! Oh Sehun! You're the one who ate my cupcake aren't you?"

"Mwo?! Yah, Oh Sehun? How could you called me that way? I'm older than you and I'm not gonna get fooled by you again!" Sehun yelled back at Haru who just come in to the living room with an empty small plate in her hand.

"Ha!! Age is just a number and your brain didn't even grow up according to your age!" Haru argued back.

"Ohoho buuuuuuurn!" Chen's voice rang faintly from somewhere around the house.

"What?! Kai is just 3 months older than me but you call him oppa, and you call everybody else oppa so why don't you call me oppa too? Or maybe you could just go back to calling me sunbae, just like you call Tao?" Sehun continuously whined, and Haru could almost feel the other boys scattered all over the house trying to cover their ears.

Never the less, what Sehun said was true. After Haru woke up 5 days ago, she started to call the Hellions 'oppa.' All except Tao that she still calls sunbae, and Sehun that she still refuses to call oppa. She said Tao didn't seem like the type she can call oppa, and Sehun...well she said calling Sehun 'oppa' was a betrayal to her own brain.

"And I didn't eat your cupcake! I only ate Baekhyun hyung's cupcake because he gave it to me." Sehun added and stuck his tongue at Haru.

"No you didn't. There's only one cupcake in the fridge and it's mine!" Haru countered, still refusing to give up.

"There's only one pink cupcake in the fridge and its Baekhyun hyung's favorite color, so it's his." Sehun stubbornly added.

"No, it's mine because the one who has pink as his favorite color is Chen oppa, not Baekhyun oppa!"

"That's not true!" Sehun yelled like the real mature person he is.

"Yes it is!" Haru, also another real mature person, yelled back.

"No it's not!" Sehun again.

"Yes it is!" Haru again.

"Chanyeol-ah, why are you just grinning stupidly at the corner like that instead of pacifying those two little kids?" Luhan, who was just sitting next to him, commented.

"I'm enjoying the moment hyung." Chanyeol answered shortly, still with his stupid grin.

"Yeah, just let them be, jagi." Gwen told Luhan with a chuckle. "I actually love the new Haru even more. Maybe when she absorbed Chanyeol's ability, she also accidently absorbed his ability to age backwards." The others who overheard Gwen's comment started chuckling. The two kids, however, were still too indulged in their bickering.

"But she acts more of her age now, and I'm happy for her." Xiumin chimed in, and the people listening nodded in agreement.

"Okay both of you stop it!" Suho finally came and pull the two kid's ears at the same time to make them stop yelling at each other.

"Aack hyung that's hurt!"
"Aack oppa that's hurt!"

Haru and Sehun whined at the same time. Suho only let go after a few seconds, still making sure to show them the classic "eomma-is-pissed" pose to finally silence them.

"Arasseo, I'll forgive you for now." Haru mumbled, still pouting as she rubbed her ear. Sehun just made a face at her but Suho's scary motherly face prevented her from yelling back again. Groaning, Haru decided to just head back to the kitchen but was stopped when she saw something outside the living room window.

Right around the corner of an alley a little further on the street, a tall man was standing. He was standing a bit too far that Haru couldn't see his features clearly, but enough for her to realize that he was looking towards the dorm. Brows furrowing, Haru stepped forward on an attempt to see clearly, and what surprised her is that despite of the distance, they seemed to make eye contact. After a few seconds, he slowly lifted his hand-as if for a friendly hi-and though confused, Haru started to lift her hand as well to return the greeting.

Because the man felt vaguely familiar. Because Haru felt like it was what she had to do.

"Everyone, lunch is ready!" D.O's voice rang from the kitchen, immediately grabbing everyone's attention. The house immediately got drowned in the sound of floorboards creaking as everyone started scurrying towards the kitchen. Haru, on the other hand, stayed rooted in her spot. She turned her head back to look at the man once again, but he was gone.

"Something wrong babe?" Chanyeol's arm wrapped around Haru's shoulder and lightly kissed her temple.

"Hm... nothing." Haru pouted, finally tearing her eyes off the window to bury her face into Chanyeol's chest.

"Hm, you sure? You wouldn't be leaning against me like a cute lifeless ragdoll if it's nothing." He said with a chuckle. Haru groaned and swung her said lifeless ragdoll arms around his torso.

"Oh Sehun ate my cupcake and didn't even say sorry." She said in a sad pouty voice that sounded like the cutest, most wonderful thing to Chanyeol.

"Aw my cute jagi~ do you want me to make him sorry?" Chanyeol said with the slightest mischievous tone at the end.

"Evil~" Haru playfully poked his chest, but the mischievous face she was mirroring proved that she actually liked the idea. Then both of them burst into light chuckles, settled into each other's arms like a perfect fit.

It finally felt like they were the lovey dovey couple in a sweet romantic story, and they both liked it very much.

THE END

A/N : Yay....it's finally over, I'm feeling emotional right now because I have to say goodbye to my little cutie Haru (╥_╥)....and also maybe euwonlol would be tired of me thanking her all the time, but for the last time I thank you from the bottom of my heart to let me be a part of your wonderful fictional world and add a little version of my own.

Goodbye my wonderful readers and thank you so much for reading and stay with me through this journey.

I LOVE YOU ALL.