Chapter Two

I enter my class, II-A, almost out of breath since I had to race with the professor who was already a few steps behind me. Go Eunhye, my best friend and my seat mate, greets me with a wide grin.

"Why have you been waking up late for the past two days?" she whispers in my ears as the professor takes attendance log.

"No idea" I just shrug as an answer.

"I had to fan girl without you again this morning" she said with a little chuckle.

Yes, my friend here is a big fan of some kind of "gang group" or something like it. I actually don't know what to refer them, but people mostly call them Hellion Brothers. There's a solid reason for those fan girl groups to appear, because the Hellion Brothers are full of gorgeous guys. Though, their auras are somehow scary and can shoo away people even with just one look.

As far as I know, they're not blood related brothers. There's eleven of them now, but people say that there used to be twelve members. That former member got into a fight a few years back in which he almost killed someone, and then he just disappear after that, leaving a bad name for the Hellion Brothers. Since then, they started not being nice to people and became what we now see as the scariest group in campus.

But a couple of months ago, as they got two female additions to the group, somehow the atmosphere around them became a little bit lighter. Probably because their leader, the red-haired guy named Tao from class III-B, hooked up with that Cha Maeji girl from class III-C. It kinda softened his glare now, and people start to have the courage to talk or have a conversation with them. Even so, they still don't blend with us, the average students. We still don't know a lot about them, like the fact that all thirteen of them always disappear at lunch time to God knows where.

Like any other girls in this school, my best friend always start her day fan girl-ing about them from the classes windows. She usually brings me along since she says I look like an abandoned puppy if I just sit alone in my chair, while the other girls are busy gluing their face to the window every morning. So I just became a bystander, listening to her squealing every morning.

Anyway, it's been a week since the orange wolf pin incident. I never told anybody about it since I'll undoubtedly become a laughing stock if I tell it to my bubbly friend here. But last night and even the night before, I started having these weird dreams. They're mostly just flashes of images, voices or blurry faces, and the only clear one is the image of a big bird rising from a sea of flames. It was like a Phoenix bird. I don't know what all of these exactly mean, but somehow in my heart, I feel like it has something to do with the pin incident.

With all of these stuff running through my head, morning classes went by so fast. At lunch time, Mr. Choi, my homeroom teacher, assigns me to come to the faculty room because I'm the person in duty this week. Another reason is because I was almost late this morning.

"Clip these forms just like the example here and bring them to class III-B after lunch break." He commands as he shoves a pile of paper sheets to me. It actually looks like a mountain of paper sheets.

"Ne seongsaengnim," I bow and leave the room. As soon as I go out, I sigh to myself. "How am I supposed to finish this after lunch break?"

"I guess I just have to skip eating lunch," Okay, I'm talking to myself. This is unhealthy.

Anyway, I started to desperately work on the papers. I thought that my friends would at least help me out with it at our class room, but when I got back to our classroom, surprisingly it was empty. I suspect that they planned it.

"I'll get back to you later Go Eunhye. Just wait and see." I mentally hold my grudge.

After finishing all of the papers, I notice that there's only three minutes left before lunch break is over. I decide to just go and deliver these already, since after all I'll have to excuse myself out of class just for these papers, anyway. Even if I rush, I will still be late for my next class so I just take my time climbing stairs to reach class III-B on the third floor. All the while, I was mentally cursing at Mr. Choi for doing this to me.

When I finally arrived, I knock on the III-B class room door, and a voice from inside allows me to come in. I open the door with one hand, which results me to drop half of the mountain of sheets that I brought inside. And a burst of laughter welcomed me inside the class room.

"Oh... great job in humiliating yourself in front of your sunbaenims, Lee Haru."

I mentally curse at myself. I know my face can be compared to a red beet already as I quickly collect the scattered sheets. I just hoped those pairs of eyes would just look away as I finished. But my luck really was rotten today.

"Poor cutie pie hoobae," I hear someone say, while the others talked between their giggles, some even wolf whistling for what reason, I don't know. I slowly walk to the teacher's desk, afraid that I will trip myself if I get too nervous. As I put down the paper sheets on the table, I suddenly feel this weird sensation in my heart, as if someone I knew from long time ago was calling out to me.

I reflexively turn my head around, and I met someone's gaze. I froze, and I'm positive that he did too. We locked gazes for a few seconds until the professor beside me fake a cough to gain back my attention. As I collected back my senses, I can hear the giggles become louder. I quickly bow to the professor and excused myself, half running to escape from that class. I don't think I'll have the guts to come back to this class ever again.

I sit gloomily in my class for the rest of the day, and Eunhye apologizes to me for the fifth time already since she thinks my face lost their light because she left me alone at lunch break. I just nod my head every time she apologizes since I'm too lazy to talk back. My brain is still busy thinking about my encounter in Class III-B.

I probably can't even call it an encounter anyways, as we only locked gaze for a split second. I know who he is. He's that gorgeously famous Park Chanyeol: one of the tallest members of the Hellion Brothers. All of class III-B sunbaenims must've thought that I was one of his numerous fan girls as they witnessed me became an airhead inside their class. But what makes me wonder was the fact that he was looking back at me. And I'm sure I wasn't just dreaming about it. I think I still have my sanity together unlike those fan girls who could only day dream when they face him. So no, it wasn't a dream. He was positively staring back at me.

As I realize my brain wouldn't get tired of thinking something that I have no answer to, I try to think of something else to distract my thoughts. It eventually got out of my head for the rest of the day.

But on the night of that same day, I woke up in shock because of my dream.

"Shoot! I dreamt about Park Chanyeol!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N : who wouldn't dream about Park Chanyeol anyway right?^-^)