Chapter Sixty Eight: Meet & Greet

Start from the beginning

Three painfully boring hours later we make our escape grabbing Ashley and Logan on our way out.

"Holy shit!" Ashley groans as we start to head back to the hotel. "Longest day ever!" I groan with her."And I am starving. Every time I would go to eat someone else would come up and I swear the waiters would take my plate from me. I almost tackled the tall lanky guy." I frown. " We can order some food when we get back to the hotel, love." Finn smiles as I lay my head on his shoulder.

" Come on babe." Logan turns to Ashley helping her out of the Suburban.

The four of us walk slowly to through the hotel lobby making our way to the elevators.

"We are just going to order food and sleep." Logan tells Finn as we get off the elevator. "Us too. Just text if you want to do something later on." Finn says leading me to our hotel room.

" I am changing." I tell him as soon as we walk into the room. " Me too." He smiles taking his tie off.

" I am also refusing to wear a bra for the remainder of the day. Just thought you should know." I say grabbing a pair of cotton shorts and a loose t-shirt.

" I am more than okay with that." He grins unbuttoning his shirt. " Ah so much better." I smile hanging my dress back up.

I collapse on the couch watching Finn grab his clothes and walk into the bathroom. As soon as I hear the shower turn on I fight the urge to join him. Actually maybe fight is not the right word I consider it before laying my head back down on the couch. Who knew saying hello to people could be so exhausting.

"Riley, what do you want to eat?" Finn is front of my face as I open my eyes. " Um shit did I fall asleep?" I ask sitting up. " Yes, now what do you want to eat?" He laughs handing me the room service menu.

"Chicken soup and half a turkey sandwich please." I smile sitting up. "Got it." He smiles picking up the hotel phone.

"I'll get it." I say when we hear a knock at the door. "It's probably Logan and Ash anyways."I say walking towards the door.

" Frankie? Didn't you get enough of us last night?" I smile welcoming him into the room.

"Sorry, I don't want to bother you guys. I uh just need to talk to Finn." He says looking around the room holding onto a large envelope. He nods at Finn and Finn holds up a finger as to say one minute.

"Lunch will be here in fifteen minutes." He tells me hanging up the phone.

"Frankie what's going on?" Finn asks eyeing the envelope. " Uh I wanted to show you something." He says looking at me. "We agreed no more secrets." He frowns at Frankie. "Fair enough. We know nothing leaves this room." He says taking a seat on the chair by the couch where Finn and I are now sitting.

"Right." I agree looking at him confused. "We have an idea of who Pat has been doing business with. I have some pictures and I wanted to see if you recognized anyone from before." He looks at Finn who now has a serious look on his face.

" I got it." I say when I hear another knock at the door. " Room service." I say looking through the peep hole. "Hi can you just set in on the bar? Thank you." I say handing them a small tip before showing them to the door.

When I walk back over to the couch Frankie is showing Finn pictures. When I get a look at the pictures my heart stops for a moment.

"Shit." I finally manage to say. "What's wrong, love?" Finn asks looking up from the pictures. "Tony." I say pointing to one of the pictures.

"You know who this is?" Frankie asks holding up the photo. "Yes, his name is Tony, he is a very bad person." I feel the panic start to come out in my voice. " This is Tony?" Finn looks at me and I nod sitting down.