Chapter Thirty Five: Decisons ::Adult Content::when

"Do you have any clothes here?" I ask Ashley once we are inside the guys house.

    "I have some things I think." She shrugs as I follow her upstairs. Finn follows behind us.
   "Anything I can wear?" I ask as she hunts through the closet in Logan's room.

  "I have some skirts, and tank tops." She mumbles.
   Finn is in his room when I finish helping Ashley out of her dress. He has already changed into his jeans and tee shirt I notice when I walk in.

   "You can wear my clothes." He says handing me  a tee shirt and boxers.
  "Good. Can you untie me?" I ask turning around. "Uh, where do I begin." He chuckles.
   "The tied ribbon, untie that and it will loosen." I say over my shoulder.

    "Much better." I breath out once the dress slips to the floor.

   I take my bra off and slip on the tight tank top Ashley gave me before putting Finn's shirt on.

   "My bra was cutting into me." I say when I see the strange look on his face.
   "I really need to keep like an emergency over night bag here." I smile slipping into his boxer shorts and fold the top so they fit.  

   "You okay?" I look at him sitting on the bed.
"He was supposed to leave you alone." He shakes his head.

  "I know you and Oscar did something but honestly I don't have the energy to get into that.Not now at least."I frown standing up.

  "Later." He agrees standing up and following me downstairs.
    " I need a shot." I smile sitting down next to Gage.  He smiles holding up a beer. "Nope something harder." I say as Finn pours me a shot.
   "Your poor face." I frown staring at him.
  "I'll live. I am just glad you are okay." He says looking at Finn who gives him a nod.

   "Who was that guy?" He asks turning to me.
  "A very bad guy. He is a bookie and well a psychopath." I shrug hoping to not get into any details.

   "Do you owe him money or something?" He asks Finn.

   "Actually he is a former associate of mine." I wince saying the words out loud.
   I grab the bottle from Finn and pour another shot.
  "You?" He says shocked.
  "Where's Sebastian?" I ask looking around the room.
   "I don't want to have to tell this to anyone again." I frown taking another shot.

   Finn calls Sebastian over and two more shots later. I start to explain last year.

  "Holy shit." Sebastian says when I finish.
   "Yep." I nod as Finn hands me a jack and Coke.
  "Wow." Gage repeats a few times.

   "I'm not proud and I get it if you guys don't want to be around me." I shrug sipping my drink.

   "Nothing you can say can make me not talk to you." Sebastian says giving me a half smile.
  "I'm just well you are a curious little thing." He shakes his head.

  "You guys have way too much excitement at this school." Gage laughs grabbing the bottle of jack and pouring a shot.

  "You mean this isn't normal?" I laugh feeling my cheeks start to warm.

  "Definitely not." Sebastian and Gage say in unison.

   I can hear Ashley describing the nights details to Keith and Tyler as well as the guys from the stairwell.

"Thank you for rescuing me." I say turning to Gage.

"You don't need to thank me." He shakes his head. "Yes I do."I shake my head.

"Some weekend." I say looking around the room.

  "Shit , Rodgers we have to go. Coach is more than pissed." One of Gage's team mates says standing up from the couch.